There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i dont expect good marks in 12th in maths

i dont think i will get 60% in pcm

but in aggregate i will get above 60%

am i eligible for iit jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are u certain friend that u will not get a 60 percentile in your boards??

If u are certain then hard luck u lost it man!!! but  NEVER SAY DIE !!! u still got aieee under ur belts and if u had prepared for the jee till now then cracking aieee is JUST AS SIMPLE AS TAKING A CANDY FROM A BABY !

Remember that it's ur life and u should decide it and not anyone else !!!

NITian is not inferior to a IITian !!!

4 years ago

i hav 6 subjects in 12

eng pcm computer science and eed

taking all 6 i am getting above 70 percentile

but in pcm i m under 60

wat r my chances now?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how 2 study

first of all u must clear the proper meaning of question u asked

ng29 one month ago

with determination and concentration dont forget dedication for complete success approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 6 months ago
parabola part 1 doubts

Please complete the question. ........................................................................................................................................ Assuming with this much...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Please type the complete question as to what do we have to do in the question or what has been asked in the question?...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

sir,i have attached 4 different pages for parabola doubts,so it would be better if you go through all the four attachments,one half of this question is there on the attached file named...

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
I would like to get admission for mechanical engineering in IIT B/D/K... how much marks should i score to assure myself a seat in these universities? Also I belong to the OBC category

Hi, No one can tell you marks as such. Try to score more than 55% marks, that will do. The best thing to know this is to know what is the opening and cloasing ranks of last year allotment....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy 3 months ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy 3 months ago
is arihant a good book for iit jee 2011 in physics. plz tellme .

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these three books are more than enough for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these 2 books are more than enough for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »