Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i dont expect good marks in 12th in maths

i dont think i will get 60% in pcm

but in aggregate i will get above 60%

am i eligible for iit jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are u certain friend that u will not get a 60 percentile in your boards??

If u are certain then hard luck u lost it man!!! but  NEVER SAY DIE !!! u still got aieee under ur belts and if u had prepared for the jee till now then cracking aieee is JUST AS SIMPLE AS TAKING A CANDY FROM A BABY !

Remember that it's ur life and u should decide it and not anyone else !!!

NITian is not inferior to a IITian !!!

4 years ago

i hav 6 subjects in 12

eng pcm computer science and eed

taking all 6 i am getting above 70 percentile

but in pcm i m under 60

wat r my chances now?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?
I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...
ng29 3 months ago
it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...
Yes You have a chance to get it.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Sir am belongs to telangana state and am studying in andhra pradesh state in a course of pre university course now am in 2 nd year of this p.u.course then, for which state i will be a local ...
u comes under AP because your puc acedemic records are in andhra you should attempt JEEMAINS as andhra student....
kalyan 29 days ago
Please answer to my que sir..
pralay one month ago
hw is iit ram ahemdabad….?? can we change our choices in second round
Dear student, This is a good college. I think you can change choices in second round. You can request the college authorities to help you. Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Hey no they can’t change the choices they can help you maybe fill the choices properly. But anyways you can also changes it. once round 2 counselling starts. It goes like this Round 1...
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
If the branch is not locked.freezed fromthe back end then there are chances to change it otherwise not possibe.....but you may certtainly go for the second way i.e. to try seeking admission ...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Its rare chance to get DAIICT with this rank in GEN Cat.. You should talk to students studying in the same college..
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details