Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i dont expect good marks in 12th in maths

i dont think i will get 60% in pcm

but in aggregate i will get above 60%

am i eligible for iit jee?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Are u certain friend that u will not get a 60 percentile in your boards??

If u are certain then hard luck u lost it man!!! but  NEVER SAY DIE !!! u still got aieee under ur belts and if u had prepared for the jee till now then cracking aieee is JUST AS SIMPLE AS TAKING A CANDY FROM A BABY !

Remember that it's ur life and u should decide it and not anyone else !!!

NITian is not inferior to a IITian !!!

5 years ago

i hav 6 subjects in 12

eng pcm computer science and eed

taking all 6 i am getting above 70 percentile

but in pcm i m under 60

wat r my chances now?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 10 days ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 10 days ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 8 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 9 months ago
how to crack aipmt within 4 months and to score some optimum marks that to obtain a mbbs seat

Dear Student, Use the study material provided by the institute to revision the concepts and practise the problems along with the previous year questions Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
sir, one of my friends last year scored 440 in aipmt in sc but she could not get a seat … can u please tell how much i need to score both in general and sc category to confirm mbbs seats

Dear Sweta, You don’t worry about it.That girl was very unlucky.Any how you have to score minimum 500 marks in aipmt then you will get seat by sc category.Thank you.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here way2mca.com/jee2015.php

How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Ok then Its fine.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/summary-seat-allocation-round-1 in the pdf file

Mohammad Azaz 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off