Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

actually im an average studen....i was not interested in studies till i passed my 10th standard...i hv herd alot about iit-jee...and i realised that this is want i want to do in future...im recieving coaching from an istitute...dude to some problem i was unable to take coaching during my 11th standard...

so i am doing a 1 year iit program...
it is my early days... i hv barely attended 5 class and i can feel the pressure already...
im really nor understanding it very eazily..
my teaching staff is very good...and very experience aswell
what should i do...should i quit the idea of iit
or i still have chance

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rohan,

AS you said you just attended 5 days classes, it is too early to take a decision.Giyve it a try for 3 more months.TO qualify IITJEE you need hardwork and dedication to understand the conceppts and apply them.If you are preparing for JEE and you are learnin the concepts those may also help in AIEEE exam.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
what is msc economics all about? can you please give me details of dual degree in BITS hyderabad

The Economics and Finance Department at BITS Pilani - Hyderabad Campus offers MSc (Hons) Economics as a first degree. Minor in Finance and PhD programme. The diversity of specializations of...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Dear Student the information that you have sought for is here – he Economics and Finance Department at BITS Pilani - Hyderabad Campus offers MSc (Hons) Economics as a first degree. Minor in ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...

@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.

Arjun 22 days ago
I scored 110 in jee main 2016 and belong to obc catagory. My percentage is 96 percent in telangana board and according to the rank predictor, my rank will fall between 43000 to 48000. Will...

Dear student Yes, you might get NIT but only the last ones and also you might not have to compromise with course.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Dear Student, your score may ensure you getting a seat in lower NIT but it does not promise that you may get a seat in your desired branch. So, either keep checking the website of that...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off