actually im an average studen....i was not interested in studies till i passed my 10th standard...i hv herd alot about iit-jee...and i realised that this is want i want to do in future...im recieving coaching from an istitute...dude to some problem i was unable to take coaching during my 11th standard... so i am doing a 1 year iit program... it is my early days... i hv barely attended 5 class and i can feel the pressure already... im really nor understanding it very eazily.. my teaching staff is very good...and very experience aswell what should i do...should i quit the idea of iit or i still have chance

actually im an average studen....i was not interested in studies till i passed my 10th standard...i hv herd alot about iit-jee...and i realised that this is want i want to do in future...im recieving coaching from an istitute...dude to some problem i was unable to take coaching during my 11th standard...
so i am doing a 1 year iit program...
it is my early days... i hv barely attended 5 class and i can feel the pressure already...
im really nor understanding it very eazily..
my teaching staff is very good...and very experience aswell
what should i do...should i quit the idea of iit
or i still have chance

Grade:11

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rohan,

AS you said you just attended 5 days classes, it is too early to take a decision.Giyve it a try for 3 more months.TO qualify IITJEE you need hardwork and dedication to understand the conceppts and apply them.If you are preparing for JEE and you are learnin the concepts those may also help in AIEEE exam.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free