Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how can i manage my syllabus of iit jee2011 now a days effectively.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Read all the concepts well and be thorough in your NCERT books

5 years ago

managing syllabus.sry but its time to revise (helicopter ride of books)not the time to manage syllabus(starting car ride),thats the first step lol. i suggest you manage ur syllabus now and give iitjee2012. all the best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
how to face tension in exams

before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question

NAGOORVALI one year ago

before exam keep calm dont open any books if possible dont talk to any one 2 hours before the exam .while studying put an question why to any concept then u will memorize the concept very...

KALYAN 7 months ago

dear jyothi, the main thing u need to remember is that in exam u r getting nervous means that there is a fault in u r preperation for that exam,. & then my suggestion is taht u stay calm...

Dheeru chowdary 7 months ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...

Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat,......you may also go for a comparative analysis of some...

Soneel Verma one year ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off