Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hello! I will be in 11th std. after march.I wanted to be an iitian always but i could not do much abt it till now due to lack of guidance and awareness.Please tell me how can i prepare the best in the the next two years to fulfill my dream.How shall I plan my study hours and divide the syllabus?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

you keep on working upon concepts and basics and after coming from college spend 4-5 hrs time on iit syllabus and do more problems for practice

5 years ago

dear student,

You need to work really hard to become iitian.

You must concentrate on the concepts from the beginning itself.

you must practise alot all  ncert problems and assignment containing questions of iit level.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.Now you can win 

exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.  

to download the toolbar..

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar :

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 7 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 7 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
Hello sir Iam a student of class XI preparing for AIPMT. Is USS a good book for physics and trueman objective for biology plzz suggest some best objective books for Chemistry ??

Yes USS is a good book for physics but for biology you should take the help of errorless and for chemistry also you can use errorless as well as GRB because they are best books for...

Gaurav Medhe 5 months ago

You have to take help from modern abc and companion chemistry it will beneficial for you I hope you will satisfied with my reference

pIYuSh Chauhan 5 months ago
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?

There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...

Natasha Roy 4 months ago

Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...

RAKSHA A 4 months ago

Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
reprodution in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off