ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello! I will be in 11th std. after march.I wanted to be an iitian always but i could not do much abt it till now due to lack of guidance and awareness.Please tell me how can i prepare the best in the the next two years to fulfill my dream.How shall I plan my study hours and divide the syllabus?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

you keep on working upon concepts and basics and after coming from college spend 4-5 hrs time on iit syllabus and do more problems for practice

4 years ago

dear student,

You need to work really hard to become iitian.

You must concentrate on the concepts from the beginning itself.

you must practise alot all  ncert problems and assignment containing questions of iit level.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.Now you can win 

exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.  

to download the toolbar..

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar :

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

no because it is having more subjrctive questions

Gman Namg 6 days ago

no prefer cengage

akshat 5 days ago
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about preparation...

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 29 days ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 29 days ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hello sir and friends, which mathematics book is best for jee (mains and advanced ) and other competitive exams : olympiads ,kvpy,and others?

for mathematics there is a book NEW PATTERN MATHS by SK GOYAL it is very good book and contains all type of questions like integer , matrix, multiple chioice etc and best thing is that it is...

ng29 8 days ago

cengage is the best because it is is having quiet well explaination of all the questions and a small size book inspiring to complete the book approve if useful

akshat 7 days ago

Hey Thanks for your useful answer ,But can you tell me full name of the book and the author of the book (R D SHARMA )...???

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 8 days ago
sir, my child had completed CBSE 10 th in maharashtra, and now studying her 12 th class in karnataka PU board. Is she eligible to give MH-CET (if exists) in 2016 ,also getting a good score...

Getting a good score in JEE will tend to a good engineering college, but During seat allocation, state reservation is being followed, 50 % for home state student rest for other states. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hello Sir, Yes getting good score in BOards and JEE can definitely help you get a seat in a good engineering college. However, I would like to inform you about UPESEAT exam, it is an...

Devik Aggarwal one month ago

thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

rajee 28 days ago
View all Questions »