Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Hello! I will be in 11th std. after march.I wanted to be an iitian always but i could not do much abt it till now due to lack of guidance and awareness.Please tell me how can i prepare the best in the the next two years to fulfill my dream.How shall I plan my study hours and divide the syllabus?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

you keep on working upon concepts and basics and after coming from college spend 4-5 hrs time on iit syllabus and do more problems for practice

5 years ago

dear student,

You need to work really hard to become iitian.

You must concentrate on the concepts from the beginning itself.

you must practise alot all  ncert problems and assignment containing questions of iit level.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.Now you can win 

exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.  

to download the toolbar..

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar :

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Yes its possible. Try to use the time effectively. Although some subjects/topics are similar in btech 1yr as was in 11-12th. This will helps you in covering both. Thanks.
  img

HI, Kindly refer to our website for information related to BITSAT and the preparation tips. Thanks.
  img

NO. I do not know any one.
  img
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?

Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i want jipmers qn paaper bitch

Search in google for jipmer previous year question papers. You will get atleast 4 previous year question papers.

Adarsh one year ago

go and die

Akshay M S one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details