Hello! I will be in 11th std. after march.I wanted to be an iitian always but i could not do much abt it till now due to lack of guidance and awareness.Please tell me how can i prepare the best in the the next two years to fulfill my dream.How shall I plan my study hours and divide the syllabus?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

you keep on working upon concepts and basics and after coming from college spend 4-5 hrs time on iit syllabus and do more problems for practice

3 years ago

dear student,

You need to work really hard to become iitian.

You must concentrate on the concepts from the beginning itself.

you must practise alot all  ncert problems and assignment containing questions of iit level.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.Now you can win 

exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.  

to download the toolbar..

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar :

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i be motivated for my exams??

You have to self mitivate for the exam.Actually motivation comes from the combination of varous things.It can be summarised as: (1)Keeping yourself, always on the right track,donot deviate...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
What are the marks of this year's (or previous years) AIR 15 in the IIT-JEE.

Approx 306/360.... Previous score was about the same. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta yesterday

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta yesterday
DEAR SIR , 1 . The minute hand of a clock is 7cm long . find the displacement and distance covered by its npointed end when it moves from 6. 00 A . M to 6.30 A .M .

At 6 am minute hand is pointing at upward position and at 6:30, it is downward. The two points are two opposite ends of diameter of circle. So, the displacement is 2*R = 14 cm. Distance...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

In one hour minute hand completes one round of clock i.e. 3600. So 6 to 6:30 is half an hour which means 360/2 i.e 1800. So the distance will be Half the circumference of the circle having...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
sir if a positive chare is placed before positively chaconductor will potential of conductor decrease

Potential is connected to quantity in the same way as pressure to quantity of fluid or temperature to quantity of fluid.When two conductors of different potentials are joined together then...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

If the positive charge is kept before positively charged conductor, then the potential of conductor doesn’t change because of the fact that, the net charge is same as before.The point...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir would it be risk to choose chemical in delhi over electrical in roorkee,just because of my inclination towards civil services.would it hamper my future prospects in any way?please guide...

Hi Meesha, No, it would be better to take chemical at IIT Delhi if you are looking for civil services. Coaching institutes for IAS are close to IIT campus & we have lots of workshops at...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

as you want to take upsc, its best that you take civil as it gets lighter in the 3 rd year, so you can concentrate on upsc. career wise electrical has more opportunities, but if you r...

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago

Hi Meesha you should better take Civil at IIT D as with a core branch you can have a chance for IES also and IIT D have many IES coachings around its campus.

Nitin Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »