Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

Please suggest some good iit-jee crash course books which cover the entire syllabus for iit-jee.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Go for the Arihant series hurry up you dont hav much time left !!!

1.Arihant IIT Mathematics in 40 days

2.Arihant IIT Physics in 40 days

3.Arihant IIT Chemistry in 40 days

Plus :

1.H.C.Verma (if u still got time)

2.NCERT (Must)

Approve if u liked em'

4 years ago

CHEMISTRY-DR.O.P.AGRAWAL & J.D.LEE                       PHYSICS-H.C.VERMA & I.E. IRODOV                    MATHEMATICS-M.L.KHANNA & S.L.LONEY      THESE BOOKS ARE MOST IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR IIT & MANY OF THE COACHING ALSO PREFER THIS BOOK                                                                                                             

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 6 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 7 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...

Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.

Anabhra 7 months ago
i got 335 marks in aipmt catagery is sc will i get admission to mbbs

First of all congratulation for getting that marks also congratulation for get selected in AIPMT because for sc cut off for sc is 244 and u have got 335

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
Who is known as father of Indian palentolgy. And explain term taxonomy?🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 With full description.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birbal Sahani 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😶😎😶😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Gaurav Medhe 2 months ago

Hey I think Dr. Suleman Shah is the father of Indian palentology but I am not sure about it. 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Akbar Birbal 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

• View Details