DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Please suggest some good iit-jee crash course books which cover the entire syllabus for iit-jee.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Go for the Arihant series hurry up you dont hav much time left !!!

1.Arihant IIT Mathematics in 40 days

2.Arihant IIT Physics in 40 days

3.Arihant IIT Chemistry in 40 days

Plus :

1.H.C.Verma (if u still got time)

2.NCERT (Must)

Approve if u liked em'

4 years ago

CHEMISTRY-DR.O.P.AGRAWAL & J.D.LEE                       PHYSICS-H.C.VERMA & I.E. IRODOV                    MATHEMATICS-M.L.KHANNA & S.L.LONEY      THESE BOOKS ARE MOST IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR IIT & MANY OF THE COACHING ALSO PREFER THIS BOOK                                                                                                             

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one month ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
sir how is the EEE,ECE AND EEE branches of NIT DELHI please tell soon!! urgent!!

They are good. Also please visit its website to see the placement statistics their.
  img

Yes they have the sufficient facilities their.
  img

sir my main query is about whether the practical labs of NIT delhi are well upto date or they lack somewhere?

Revti Raman 2 months ago
is cse at iit bhu better or iit guwahati

IIT G
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

IIT GUWAHATI for sure

subham 2 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details