DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Please suggest some good iit-jee crash course books which cover the entire syllabus for iit-jee.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Go for the Arihant series hurry up you dont hav much time left !!!

1.Arihant IIT Mathematics in 40 days

2.Arihant IIT Physics in 40 days

3.Arihant IIT Chemistry in 40 days

Plus :

1.H.C.Verma (if u still got time)

2.NCERT (Must)

Approve if u liked em'

4 years ago

CHEMISTRY-DR.O.P.AGRAWAL & J.D.LEE                       PHYSICS-H.C.VERMA & I.E. IRODOV                    MATHEMATICS-M.L.KHANNA & S.L.LONEY      THESE BOOKS ARE MOST IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR IIT & MANY OF THE COACHING ALSO PREFER THIS BOOK                                                                                                             

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak 15 days ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep 20 days ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get and my category is general

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

I would advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains/josaa to locate the information pertaining to your stature whether you are in or not,.......you may also keep track of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching

Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in AskIITians.com http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-selections-at-askiitians/2009.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
SIr, I have the options for (a) 5 yr integrated M.Tech at IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah, (b) BE (Hons in Chem. Eng.) at BITS Hyderabad, and (c ) B.Tech (IT) at Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad. Which One to...

What specialization you are getting at IIEST, shibpur?
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

I am getting 5 Year Integrated M.Tech. in IT.

Animesh Das 8 days ago
View all Questions »