Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

Please suggest some good iit-jee crash course books which cover the entire syllabus for iit-jee.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Go for the Arihant series hurry up you dont hav much time left !!!

1.Arihant IIT Mathematics in 40 days

2.Arihant IIT Physics in 40 days

3.Arihant IIT Chemistry in 40 days

Plus :

1.H.C.Verma (if u still got time)

2.NCERT (Must)

Approve if u liked em'

5 years ago

CHEMISTRY-DR.O.P.AGRAWAL & J.D.LEE                       PHYSICS-H.C.VERMA & I.E. IRODOV                    MATHEMATICS-M.L.KHANNA & S.L.LONEY      THESE BOOKS ARE MOST IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR IIT & MANY OF THE COACHING ALSO PREFER THIS BOOK                                                                                                             

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy one month ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

Dear Student, your both the scores – board as well as Jee and on the top your category, they all convince that you must get a seat at NIT Allahabad, but, It would be a wise decision ot to...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago

please predict your rank using askiitians rank predictor and compare your score with last year cutoff.. to check last year cutoff visit...

SAHIL 20 days ago

yes you can ..because u are from a reserved candidate gives u a boot against those of general candidates...All the best

shikhar panwar 20 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
what is the difference in subject between it and cse. can we choose it branch and then ultimately become equal to cse students in terms of all the subjects and understanding of the computer

There is hardly a difference in both the branches. Basically , IT is derived from CSE branch. There is a little difference of placement in both branches. At the end of the day , cse and it...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

hi namaratha both these streams are related with computer we all know it, but still there is a lot of difference between them. after doing engineering in it you can become a technology...

SAHIL 23 days ago
Sir am belongs to telangana state and am studying in andhra pradesh state in a course of pre university course now am in 2 nd year of this p.u.course then, for which state i will be a local ...

Hello Prapul Your origianl nativity is TS but you are studing in AP. you will get local category under AP only

Gaddam Chethan 5 months ago

hello, you belongs to the ap state….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….............................

raj 2 months ago

u comes under AP because your puc acedemic records are in andhra ...so you should attempt JEEMAINS as andhra student....

kalyan 9 months ago
what is the major differences between IIITS and IITS??

Hello deeraj, The major difference between the IIITS AND IITS IS THERE IS 10 th CLASS INTELLIGENTS IN IIITS.PAY THE MONEY THEN JOINED IN IITS.

Gowri sankar 5 months ago

THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENCES ARE THERE BETWEEN IIITS AND IITS.IN IIITS ADMINISTRATION IS NOT GOOD.IN IITS ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY ARE VERY WELL.IN IITS ENJOYMENT AND FOOD ARE ALSO VERY WELL

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago

hallo dheeraj after ssc who got top grade they apply for this iiit cource.after 12+ only got iit seat who are qualified in advance and mains they got seat in iit.

raj 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off