• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I stay in delhi, from where should i prepare for IIT from delhi or kota

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Prepare from Delhi itself...you can join Vidyamandir or FIITJEE...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL 13 days ago
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL 8 days ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
im preparing for bitsat 2016 from now......is the time enough?????????

Definitely, it is enough if u put religious efforts and work very hard. First clear all concepts that are important and those u feel intresting. Then do problems based on them. Cengage...

RAKSHA A 7 months ago

am sorry for the above rply............n ofcourse u can ...there is enuf tym.......do utilise it cuz this is where most ppl fail........wish u al the bst

alisha one year ago

of

alisha one year ago
Can you please tell me the cutoff marks (not rank) or average marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur,for computer science and electrical branch

hi dikshyant please visit the below mentioned link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html thanks and please approve my answer

SAHIL 5 days ago

@ dikshant Kindly check the same with the college website only , it will be always in terms of rank only , and in every year , the ranks and the cutoff marks will vary , so, let me know in...

42 minutes ago
how can i prepare for iit after passing class 12th since there is no availability of coaching centre in my city?

Dear shashank You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. Cleck here to know ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off