Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I stay in delhi, from where should i prepare for IIT from delhi or kota

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Prepare from Delhi itself...you can join Vidyamandir or FIITJEE...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
is co-ordinate geometry the most easy and scoing topic in iit jee which also has huge weightage?

Hello Student, Yes! that’s correct. IIT JEE paper contains almost 30% questions from these topic and it is very simple if you understand basics. so, in short very simple.Very Scoring!!...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Be sure with ur formulas and think on solving the problem

Raghavendran Ganesh 4 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i want to crack aiims exam which i would be giving in 2017.can i gets some tips.and also name of important books.

Dear Student, You can get enrolled in our classroom program from right now itself. Our expert facalties will guide you for that. You can book a free demo on our website where you can get to...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Read the below 2 links to get the answer of your questions. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers