Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I stay in delhi, from where should i prepare for IIT from delhi or kota

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Prepare from Delhi itself...you can join Vidyamandir or FIITJEE...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 17 days ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti yesterday
i got sc air 6565 and crl 161375.the 1 st round cut off for iiit jabalpur is between 2400-5500(sc rank). please tell my chances of getting it in 2 nd round..

You can be allotted the same in third round of counselling.. Just check the seat matrix also..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago

Just see the josaa first round seat allotment statistics. You will have the idea

vb 22 days ago
GIVE NAME OF SOME GOOD ENGENEERING OLLEGES IN BHOPAL AND JABALPUR

Apart from MNIT-Bhopal, IIIT-J and Govt. Engg. Colleges, which are no doubt good, there are some more few colleges which are also good Like RGPV, IISER, Oriental. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

Not only in Bhopal rather at some other places as well a better teaching and better placements are provided, try at – Sagar Inst of Research and Tech,...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
View all Questions »