Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I've gone through other websites too, and I can see that for one subject there are like 5-10 books. Is it really necessary to follow a number of books or they are to be selected from the list based on which book the student understands the most? Is every topic not included in a single book?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sameer

Yes you are right. just select the best book. you should refer maximum 2 books for a subject. too many books waste your time.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Dear Sameer

Yes you are right. just select the best book. you should refer maximum 2 books for a subject. too many books waste your time.also ask the professor about the book you have selected ,dont read many books .in some times this will cause confussion.becausedifferent book contains different kind of solution

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 16 days ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 6 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago
Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
sir how is the EEE,ECE AND EEE branches of NIT DELHI please tell soon!! urgent!!

They are good. Also please visit its website to see the placement statistics their.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes they have the sufficient facilities their.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

sir my main query is about whether the practical labs of NIT delhi are well upto date or they lack somewhere?

Revti Raman one year ago
I answered neet 1 with 554 marks and am about to answer neet 2 ..I've only been answering tests .,.how many should I have answered

@ maria . Practice as much as u can , there are no limitation of the no of mock test that u are taking ,. the more you will practice , the more score u will get . And as u already got over...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

Vikas TU 5 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 5 years ago

It is easier because the density of sea water is more than river water so the buoyancy force act on the person is more i.e. Only the that big ships are floating in sea not in river

pIYuSh Chauhan 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off