ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I've gone through other websites too, and I can see that for one subject there are like 5-10 books. Is it really necessary to follow a number of books or they are to be selected from the list based on which book the student understands the most? Is every topic not included in a single book?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sameer

Yes you are right. just select the best book. you should refer maximum 2 books for a subject. too many books waste your time.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Dear Sameer

Yes you are right. just select the best book. you should refer maximum 2 books for a subject. too many books waste your time.also ask the professor about the book you have selected ,dont read many books .in some times this will cause confussion.becausedifferent book contains different kind of solution

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 10 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 hours ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

-2 hours ago
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about...

Good Job, Keep an eye on the counselling rounds of NITs and be a little more pro-active in finding out the details of some other institutions too to make a choice for admission, you may try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 2 months ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 2 months ago
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 29 days ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i am getting both iit and bits...please tell me which is better?...CS at BITS or other branch at IIT?

If you are getting CS, EC EE in top 5 IITs, then go for it otherwise BITS P.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
A ray of light is incident on a surface of glass slab at an angle 45 0 . If the lateral shift produced per unit thickness is 1/3 m, the angle of refraction produced is?

Lateral Shift(x)= t sin(i-r)/cos r Given that lateral shift per unit thickness of slab= 1/3(= lateral shift/thickness=x/t) x/l=1/3= Sin(45-r)/cos r Solve the trig. eqns to get the value of r...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago
View all Questions »