Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

when is the iit-jee exam of 2012? please give me the details about the pattern of the exam.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Exam will be in 2nd week of april only and patteren will be same as that of 2011. No change notification has been published so far.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
Dear friend, I have a score of 122 in jee main with 95.67% in tn state board. Can I get into any NITs or IIITs in south India ? I would like to choose CSE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
  img
Ankit 24 days ago

Your score seems to be promising and also capable of winning you a seat in South India Institutes and that too in your desired branch, but before going ahead with all these suppositions,...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash one year ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
sir i am a student of class 12 and i want to get a very good score in jeee mains . how should i prepare for it ? what should be my strategy? what should be the books that i shall prefer?...

Dear Student, The complete informationregarding JEE is available on our website. Please refer from there. The books to be refered, Preparation tips and all other information are available...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

U HAVE Only year left foe ur exam , so just do as many practice as u can and most important thing is clear ur doubts properly on time, and also follow a proper time table dont make ur...

ng29 11 months ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?

Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago

if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
I got 101 marks in jee mains (qualified) and 942 in ipe . Can I get a seat in cbit through b category ( also qualified in jee Advance )

Dear Student, your score is good but not up to the mark to get an entry at Chaitanya, the simple reason is the merit has gone high and you may not be able to get your desired branch, may be ...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago

YES SURE YOU CAN GET BUT CHANCES ARE NOT TO HIGH AS CUTOFF VARIES FOR THIS COLLEGE EVERY YEAR.I THINK YOU CAN GET BIO TECHNOLOGY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING EASILY HOPE FOR THE BEST WITH WARM...

SAHIL 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off