ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

when is the iit-jee exam of 2012? please give me the details about the pattern of the exam.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Exam will be in 2nd week of april only and patteren will be same as that of 2011. No change notification has been published so far.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 6 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 8 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 8 months ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 4 days ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 8 days ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 6 days ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag 10 months ago
sir im arjit maine 2014 ki mp board preeksha 72% se pass ki hai main medical line main jana chahta hoo please give some idea

Hi Arjit Congratulations for passing your board exam. To go into medical line, you need to sit for Medical Entrance Exams that are conducted all over India (such as AIMPT, AIMS) and also by...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 months ago
which branch is best for engineering student

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } I'll recommend to mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is still better than other degrees. It contains one of the major activities in the...

Leepika Roy 2 months ago

I would sugggest Mechanical Engineeering

Krishnamurthy 2 months ago
View all Questions »