Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

when is the iit-jee exam of 2012? please give me the details about the pattern of the exam.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Exam will be in 2nd week of april only and patteren will be same as that of 2011. No change notification has been published so far.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 29 days ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 29 days ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 29 days ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 6 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 6 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 6 months ago
Which is preferable? Chemical engineering in IIT Madras, CSE in NIT Warangal

Hi.. Both the options you have described are good enough.. It basically depends on your interest in the specific branches. The placements as well as the core studies are good enough for both...
  img
Sakshi 7 months ago

go in the field u r intrested in, but IIT will give u a brand

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
How can i score more marks in IIT JEE Advanced 2014 ???

For science/maths students in general, and IIT-JEE or PMT aspirants in particular, learning the skills of problem solving is very important.Questions and problems in science (especially...

Tuhin Chakraborty 2 years ago

see each question has same amount of marks so attempt those question which r easy first dont try on luck simply answer those which u r sure about

Ambuj Bansal 2 years ago
i have 120 marks in jee main and 90.4 in cbse board can i get sgsits in 2 nd counselling

I recommend you to keep track of the outcome of counselling rounds, may be you crack in there this time, if not then don’t be disheartened, there are ample of renowned institutions where...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

HOW COULD I KNOW ABOUT MYSTATUS IN COUNSELLING ITS ALL ONLINE

aditya lahariya 6 months ago

sir please reply soon

aditya lahariya 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing