when is the iit-jee exam of 2012? please give me the details about the pattern of the exam.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Exam will be in 2nd week of april only and patteren will be same as that of 2011. No change notification has been published so far.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 2 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?

The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir, i am planning to go to kota for my engineering preparation am i taking the right decision? i’ve heard that lakhs of students go there and study day and night, then why don’t they get...

Hi, It is true that lacs of students go to kota for studies out of which only a few thousand get sellected. So whatr is it, is it the coachings there or the student ! Remember the major part...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

There is not much of a use of going to kota... When you are preparing for competition there are a lot of factors that count. Many students done do so well after going there, even if they are...

Pranjal K 3 months ago

so should i go to kota? and is 6 hours a day enough for getting a rank below 200 in jee advanced? ( 2 hrs per subject each day) and which coaching class should i join- pace in mumbai,...

Yatin Sharma 3 months ago
i am 16 yrs old and my birthdate is 30 th july 1998 can i apply for aipmt 2015 ?

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : * The candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination from recognized school are eligible for this exam . * It is compulsory that the candidates must...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 25 days ago
View all Questions »