when is the iit-jee exam of 2012? please give me the details about the pattern of the exam.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Exam will be in 2nd week of april only and patteren will be same as that of 2011. No change notification has been published so far.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 3 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 29 days ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

There is no NRI quota in IITs. So you have to follow tthe regular procedure to get the admission into IITs. For pursuing 5 years Integrated Programme M.A. in Madras you need to give an extra...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
I hav scored 182 in jee mains and 92% expected in cbse boards. I'm general category. Will I get mechanical in nit?? I'm from Tamil Nadu.

I think U will get a decent branch there , also u can get NIT calicut at present the no. 1 NIT of India

Mostafijur Rahaman 5 months ago

Will I get nit trichy?

kunal 5 months ago

Yes why not.

Mostafijur Rahaman 5 months ago
A stone of 0.5kg mass is attached to one end of a 0.8m long aluminium wire, 0.7mm in diameter and suspended vertically. The stone is now rotated in a horizontal plane at a rate, such that...

Dear student, The net force acting ib thewire would be given by: Hence the stress on the rod would be given by: And the Strain would be given by: Hence we get: Thus, Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
sir, i got 232 in mains and 97.3% in ap board . can u predict my rank

Dear student, Based on your marks your normalised marks comes out to be around 242 so you should expect a rank of around 5000. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

your rank would be around 5000-6000. With this rank and marks you will be able to get admission In Best Institutions like NIT, Warangal Lovely Professional University, Punjab Punjab...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »