when is the iit-jee exam of 2012? please give me the details about the pattern of the exam.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Exam will be in 2nd week of april only and patteren will be same as that of 2011. No change notification has been published so far.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
Sir does jee main consider category rank or overall air for gen candidates while seat allotment . What is state rank for . Should we fill the preference order as per our category rank I...

Two ranks are provided one is AIR (overall) and Homestate rank. Under home state quota home candidates will get the advantage since more seats are alloted to them. In first round of...
  img
Ramreddy 5 days ago

In JEE mains for seat allotment AIR overall is considered. But state also given to get admission in cllege from home state. Say suppose you got in your home state NIT after first round then,...
  img
Ramreddy 5 days ago
please help me , i want to give practise test papers for medical entrance exams 2015 only at specfiec dates please suggest me some coaching institute names/ online coaching

You should contact the askIITians website. We provide with online lectures and give coaching for entrance exams for engineering as well as medical. You can also find the study material from...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
i am getting 50% marks in fiitjee aits consistently:predicted iit rank?

If you are getting so marks then it need a sort of improvement.you AIR in jee advanced will be around 2500-300.continue ALL THE BEST

Madhukar Thalore 7 months ago

dear your rank in test series give u idea about final day & show that how u capabel but it not decide ur rank for final exam

chirag saliya 7 months ago

Shrey 7 months ago
View all Questions »