ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

when is the iit-jee exam of 2012? please give me the details about the pattern of the exam.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Exam will be in 2nd week of april only and patteren will be same as that of 2011. No change notification has been published so far.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have only six months can i still prepare for jee mains 2016?

Yes you can. You will have to give your best for the preparation. Best of Luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 8 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 hours ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya yesterday

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 13 hours ago
Sir Manipal exam for mbbs occurs online in different sessions everyday so, is the questions same in all the different sessions and days of the online exam? If not so then how is the book...

The questions are not same. They have a large bank of questions and the program randonly picke the questions on the day of the examination.Different books compile the papers from various...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
which branch is better in NITK SURATKKAL MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,AND ELTRICAL? and give answer in NITK SURATHKAL RANKING OF BRANCHES?

After internal branch sliding at NITK...last rank (air) of student filling up seats were- Electronics - around 3000 Computer Science - around 3300 IT, Electrical - around 6000 Mechanical -...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »