when is the iit-jee exam of 2012? please give me the details about the pattern of the exam.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Exam will be in 2nd week of april only and patteren will be same as that of 2011. No change notification has been published so far.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
What are the marks of this year's (or previous years) AIR 15 in the IIT-JEE.

Approx 306/360.... Previous score was about the same. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
sir i am getting 131 in jee mains ad cbsse percentge is 94.2 i m general catgry from punjab can i get civil engg in nit jalandhar

It might not be possible for you. You can try to take admission In Lovely Professional University. LPU is India's Largest University and awarded as best Private University for year 2013, got...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
I have got 38106 AIR and 1474 state rank. I want to get into NITK surathkal from homestate quota. How do I know on which rank i’m getting alloted? Where can I exercise my option on which...

your chances of getting nitk are very less . give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Hi, First of all Congrulations on your success. You can visit our College and Branch predictor for a better prediction. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
can nybody tell the full name of Dr. Abdul Kalam???

His full name is Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. One of the most distinguished scientists of India, Abdul Kalam is known as the Missile Man of India. Kalam developed India`s first...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »