when is the iit-jee exam of 2012? please give me the details about the pattern of the exam.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Exam will be in 2nd week of april only and patteren will be same as that of 2011. No change notification has been published so far.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
from where can i dwnld iit mathematics by a das gupta or rd objective?

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , it is best for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
if normal on hyperbola at any point on it meet it again then

Dear student, We know that the equation of normal for a hyperbola would be given by: ∵ xy = c² Hence, y = c² (1/x) so, we get dy/dx = -c²/x² Thus at any point P(t₁)...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 18 days ago
Has mechaics been an off topic in context of mark distribution in IIT JEE papers as compared to modern physics and electromagnetism?

Yes , It is. In past 5-4 years major marks distribution is from 12th class topics like modern physics, Magnetism etc. Thank You, Ruchi IIT Delhi Askiitian's Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 6 months ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »