Chemistry        

NCERT AND

• P. Bahadur - Physical Chemistry

• Arihant Publications - Organic Chemistry

• O.P. Agarwal - IIT Chemistry - for Inorganic Chemistry 

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Dear student,

Please follow the following books by heart:

Maths: ML Khanna, RD Sharma

Physics: HC Verma, DC pandey

Chemistry: P bahadur, Ncert, Soloman, Arihant

5 years ago

physics - HCverma vol1,2

maths - A das gupts

chemestry - p bahadur (physical) , arihant organic , NCERT( inorganic)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 10 months ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 9 months ago
Please suggest an efficient study planner for preparation of Olympiads alonwith JEE. I am currently in class XI and am aspiring for JEE 2017. So, what other inputs/books are needed for...

Dear student, Study planner is available on askIITians website. Please refer from their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
sir, i got 18957 rank in jee mains and i am from delhi and the best option for me i think is dtu, but i am unable to choose the stream.whether i should take mce aur ee aur civil. sir i like ...

DTU stands atop as compared to other leading engg and tech institutions, so it is exactly a right pick, but to talk about the streams and specialization, I’d say that you need to introspect ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

bro, ya bst optn is dfntly DTU. scndly, dont go fr plcmnts... tommorow’s plcmnt dpnds on todays hrd wrk....go for the best one(that you like mst) and dfntly u will hve brght future....!!!

abhishek 10 months ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40