ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have a decent preparation for IIT JEE. I m filling the loopholes right now. Formulae are on my tips. I m weak in certain topics like SHM, virtual work, p-block elements & rotation permutations. What should I do in this last month to get a sure shot success in JEE? I want to get a rank in top 200. Can u please tell me how much marks must I score for AIR 200 and even for AIR < 1000? Since IIT-K is making the paper this time, can we have some prediction about the difficulty level of each subject viz. physics, maths & chem in the exam

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Understanding the derivation the formulae will help you in solving problems even better. So, i suggest you to look into it.

Even though SHM and virtula work does not carry lot of weightage you need to be thorough in those topics also. Follow arihant and solve some problems in it.You will definitely feel confident.

I think maths might be a little difficult this time since IIT-K is preparing.But you need to get your right at the end of the day.If you do that half the job is done

all the best !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 16 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma yesterday
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

2015 years ago
which are most easiest and most scoring topics in iitjee

Hello Manu You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Pankaj 4 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
How is B Pharma of BITS Pilani? What are the future prospects, placements and where do we stand in the world after doing B Pharma

As it focuses mainly on research you may look for in bio labs and pharma industries etc.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

They are comparitively less and varies in between 3.5 to 6 L per annum
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

what are the job packages in it???

AKSHAY SHARMA 9 days ago
i got 56 marks in jee mains and 80.4 % in boards . what could i do now sir??

At this score getting any good college is really difficult. So, you are left to options i.e. getting some private college or go for dropping year and preparing. Well decision is your think...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

i dont think u will get any govt college but dont loose hope as paper was quite tough this year u can try for jaypee noida , upes dehradun . these are good private colleges APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

thankyou sir, any other options can u suggest me ??

vaibhav one month ago
View all Questions »