Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I have a decent preparation for IIT JEE. I m filling the loopholes right now. Formulae are on my tips. I m weak in certain topics like SHM, virtual work, p-block elements & rotation permutations. What should I do in this last month to get a sure shot success in JEE? I want to get a rank in top 200. Can u please tell me how much marks must I score for AIR 200 and even for AIR < 1000? Since IIT-K is making the paper this time, can we have some prediction about the difficulty level of each subject viz. physics, maths & chem in the exam

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Understanding the derivation the formulae will help you in solving problems even better. So, i suggest you to look into it.

Even though SHM and virtula work does not carry lot of weightage you need to be thorough in those topics also. Follow arihant and solve some problems in it.You will definitely feel confident.

I think maths might be a little difficult this time since IIT-K is preparing.But you need to get your right at the end of the day.If you do that half the job is done

all the best !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 3 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 4 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago iam joining in btech and wanted to prepare for bitsat 2016 along with my can u give me sme imp tips for preparation......and refer me sme books for bitsat...not...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st that possible to crack bits while in btech
Kushal darwaja 4 months ago
is co-ordinate geometry the most easy and scoing topic in iit jee which also has huge weightage?
Hello Student, Yes! that’s correct. IIT JEE paper contains almost 30% questions from these topic and it is very simple if you understand basics. so, in short very simple.Very Scoring!!...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Be sure with ur formulas and think on solving the problem
Raghavendran Ganesh 7 months ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...
Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details