ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have a decent preparation for IIT JEE. I m filling the loopholes right now. Formulae are on my tips. I m weak in certain topics like SHM, virtual work, p-block elements & rotation permutations. What should I do in this last month to get a sure shot success in JEE? I want to get a rank in top 200. Can u please tell me how much marks must I score for AIR 200 and even for AIR < 1000? Since IIT-K is making the paper this time, can we have some prediction about the difficulty level of each subject viz. physics, maths & chem in the exam

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Understanding the derivation the formulae will help you in solving problems even better. So, i suggest you to look into it.

Even though SHM and virtula work does not carry lot of weightage you need to be thorough in those topics also. Follow arihant and solve some problems in it.You will definitely feel confident.

I think maths might be a little difficult this time since IIT-K is preparing.But you need to get your right at the end of the day.If you do that half the job is done

all the best !!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 8 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

which books should i prefer for jee advance 2015 ? At present i m using o p agrawal (disha publications ) for organic chemistry and dc gupta for physics and rd sharma for maths. If any other...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
which coaching institute in delhi is good for one year IIT preparation . i.e from basics to masters in one year only (for an average student)

There are many coaching institute in delhi, but ASKIITIANS is EVERYWHERE. Advantage of taking online coaching Simple, Flexible Logistics : After location, time is the greatest limitation on...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago
Sir, inspite of the fact that my rank was 4441 in architecture I have not been allotted any seat in the first round. But according to last years cutoff I should have been allotted a seat....

This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured as a result of which you might not have got the seat in first counselling but don’t get disheartened . ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

sir, what do you mean by upside turn?

Pranjal K 7 months ago
Sir I want to know that can i get admission in any one of these IIIT-D, DTU or NSIT with 63.4% in cbse board and belong to general category n also have Delhi quota....If I score around 300...

For admission into IIIT-D, you must have atleast 75% in the class-12th exam..... For DTU nad NSIT, you have to go through JEE-MAIN exam, in which, if you get a good rank(on the basis of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

As foar as the marks obtained in the CBSE are concerned, you are eligible to apply for DTU and other colleges. About the score that you stated, is a pretty decent score but don’t limit...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

with 63.4%,you cannot even hope to get DTU,even if you get 320 or anything cbse board result is very very important.you need to get atleast 90%(this is the lower limit)in cbse board and for...

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
View all Questions »