Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

I have a decent preparation for IIT JEE. I m filling the loopholes right now. Formulae are on my tips. I m weak in certain topics like SHM, virtual work, p-block elements & rotation permutations. What should I do in this last month to get a sure shot success in JEE? I want to get a rank in top 200. Can u please tell me how much marks must I score for AIR 200 and even for AIR < 1000? Since IIT-K is making the paper this time, can we have some prediction about the difficulty level of each subject viz. physics, maths & chem in the exam

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Understanding the derivation the formulae will help you in solving problems even better. So, i suggest you to look into it.

Even though SHM and virtula work does not carry lot of weightage you need to be thorough in those topics also. Follow arihant and solve some problems in it.You will definitely feel confident.

I think maths might be a little difficult this time since IIT-K is preparing.But you need to get your right at the end of the day.If you do that half the job is done

all the best !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear SirI was born in USA and came back to India long back and doing all my studies in India from beginning. I will complete my 10+2 also in few years from CBSE. Since I have US passport...

yes you can appear..........................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2016 years ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Is 420 competitive score to crack this year on open category

You are talking about which exam?????????????????
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

In AIPMT it is not sufficient .

Adarsh 8 months ago

No

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Dear Student, I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains and try to find out whether you are able to be there or not, if not then go for another option, i.e. privately run...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
i have got air 2233 in jee advanced 2015. should i go for engg. physics in iit delhi keeping in mind job security..??

Plz mention your interests in choosing the branches and are you willing to go for in IITD or Old IITs or jst looking for IIT tag.
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Dont go for iit tag. Go for the branch you like.

utkarsh saxena 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off