Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I have a decent preparation for IIT JEE. I m filling the loopholes right now. Formulae are on my tips. I m weak in certain topics like SHM, virtual work, p-block elements & rotation permutations. What should I do in this last month to get a sure shot success in JEE? I want to get a rank in top 200. Can u please tell me how much marks must I score for AIR 200 and even for AIR < 1000? Since IIT-K is making the paper this time, can we have some prediction about the difficulty level of each subject viz. physics, maths & chem in the exam

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Understanding the derivation the formulae will help you in solving problems even better. So, i suggest you to look into it.

Even though SHM and virtula work does not carry lot of weightage you need to be thorough in those topics also. Follow arihant and solve some problems in it.You will definitely feel confident.

I think maths might be a little difficult this time since IIT-K is preparing.But you need to get your right at the end of the day.If you do that half the job is done

all the best !!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully

Mondo Camry 10 months ago

Any thing more is encouraged.......🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻1000000000000000000....please🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻( many pleases)🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻please I hoped more and better answers ...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
I was alloted 5 years Integrated dual degree programm Mech+ MBA at JNTU Hyderabad. Should I go for it or should I go for NIFTEM?? I was allocated a seat in NIFTEM also.

@ vandya It purely depend upon your choice . still from my idea NIFTEM are better than jntu hyderabad , as mech and mba donot have that much of good placement their , but niftem is awesome...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
i hav got 133 mains and 98% in boards.Can i get a seat in NIT-K (suratkal Karnataka).Which other good colleges can i get?

As per 60-40 rule for ranking and in GEN cat, its very rare to get NIT K.., because score in JEE Main is quiet low... As per state quota, might be (although very rare chance) you get any...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Friend, You have limited chances to make it at NIT suratkhal even though you have a good score in board and mains, still don’t lose hope, you must visit the official weblink of...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Sir i get 83 mark in jee mains in 2016 and 89 present in up board i am eligible for jee mains counselling

Dear student No, I don’t think that you are eligible for JEE mains counselling if you are from general category.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

category?
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20