DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

having score 307 and is ece branch is likely to get with that score?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

As per the last year trend u should be getting the ECE in BITS Hyd, but i think this year the cut off would go somewhat up as compared to the last yr for BITS Hyd. As BITS Hyd was a new institute and students were nt much confident about going in there, but its sometym nw, and the reviews about the institute wud be out nw, and students wont be much hesitant in getting into BITS hyd,

Last yr the cut off fr ECE in BITS Hyd ws 306, so this yr i think it cn go a bit above. well, that's jst a probability ansd one can nt be sure of, so lets hope fr the best. The foll are the cut off fr 2008:

Degree programme at Hyderabad Campus cut-off BITSAT-2008 score
B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 280
B.E.(Hons.): Civil 285
B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics 299
B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical 291
B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science 306
B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Communication 306
B.Pharm.(Hons.) 230
M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences 248
M.Sc.(Hons.): Chemistry 264
M.Sc.(Hons.): Economics 266
M.Sc.(Hons.): Mathematics 268
M.Sc.(Hons.): Physics 267
M.Sc.(Tech.): Information Systems 272

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 12 days ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak 14 days ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep 19 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Ok. I will forward it to the concerned team. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
I scored 186 in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards. Can you predict my rank? I m general and from rajasthan. Which is the best option for me in CS/ECE/IT branch?

Shagun, I recmmend you to visit the official website of any of the IITs or NITs and check out the cutoff list there and hence get to know the exact picture oy your rank...along with it you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

But resonance rank predictor predicts my rank to be around 10,000. Then how come 21,000?

Shagun Kala one month ago

use jee am

vb 17 days ago
View all Questions »