Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

having score 307 and is ece branch is likely to get with that score?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

As per the last year trend u should be getting the ECE in BITS Hyd, but i think this year the cut off would go somewhat up as compared to the last yr for BITS Hyd. As BITS Hyd was a new institute and students were nt much confident about going in there, but its sometym nw, and the reviews about the institute wud be out nw, and students wont be much hesitant in getting into BITS hyd,

Last yr the cut off fr ECE in BITS Hyd ws 306, so this yr i think it cn go a bit above. well, that's jst a probability ansd one can nt be sure of, so lets hope fr the best. The foll are the cut off fr 2008:

Degree programme at Hyderabad Campus cut-off BITSAT-2008 score
B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 280
B.E.(Hons.): Civil 285
B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics 299
B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical 291
B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science 306
B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Communication 306
B.Pharm.(Hons.) 230
M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences 248
M.Sc.(Hons.): Chemistry 264
M.Sc.(Hons.): Economics 266
M.Sc.(Hons.): Mathematics 268
M.Sc.(Hons.): Physics 267
M.Sc.(Tech.): Information Systems 272

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 9 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
Can i prepare for JEE2016 in 4 months?

Tips to Crack JEE Main 2016 in Limited Time Like every JEE Mains, even 2016 would be difficult and therefore it is important to pay 100% attention during IIT JEE Online Preparation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

yes,why not. but u have to make each hour count as u have limited time. try to shortlist the topics having more waitage. u should better refer to the books recommended by askiitians team....

deepa krishna 8 months ago

yes,wh

deepa krishna 8 months ago
Which branch should I choose cse or ece. Moreover I didn`t opted for cs in 10+2 and I m good in physics as compared to mathmatics.

Dear student It doesn’t matter much even if you didn’t have cs in your 10+2 but if you feel that you are better in physics then, you can certainly opt for ece.Moreover in cse...
  img
Bhavya 22 days ago
Sir i would know whether spot round will be conducted this yr and my jee rank is 68000 so will i gt any nit any branch and my home state is Karnataka

Spot round is held if there is any vacant seat left in any NITs. Also it is held every year. So there year also it will be conducted. You may get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Chances are quite remote, the most deserving students get seats in first two or at the most in the third round and fourth or spot rounds are conducted in order to fill the vacant places,...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off