Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

having score 307 and is ece branch is likely to get with that score?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

As per the last year trend u should be getting the ECE in BITS Hyd, but i think this year the cut off would go somewhat up as compared to the last yr for BITS Hyd. As BITS Hyd was a new institute and students were nt much confident about going in there, but its sometym nw, and the reviews about the institute wud be out nw, and students wont be much hesitant in getting into BITS hyd,

Last yr the cut off fr ECE in BITS Hyd ws 306, so this yr i think it cn go a bit above. well, that's jst a probability ansd one can nt be sure of, so lets hope fr the best. The foll are the cut off fr 2008:

Degree programme at Hyderabad Campus cut-off BITSAT-2008 score
B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 280
B.E.(Hons.): Civil 285
B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics 299
B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical 291
B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science 306
B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Communication 306
B.Pharm.(Hons.) 230
M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences 248
M.Sc.(Hons.): Chemistry 264
M.Sc.(Hons.): Economics 266
M.Sc.(Hons.): Mathematics 268
M.Sc.(Hons.): Physics 267
M.Sc.(Tech.): Information Systems 272

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 16 days ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?

Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir/ Ma’am I really need your advice. I have got NIT Jalandhar Textile engineering in the special round of csab and i am presently studying in Feroz Gandhi Institute of engineering and...

You can go for NIT and there you can work hard in first year and get your branch upgarded. NIT tag is obviously better then any semi government college.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off