ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

having score 307 and is ece branch is likely to get with that score?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

As per the last year trend u should be getting the ECE in BITS Hyd, but i think this year the cut off would go somewhat up as compared to the last yr for BITS Hyd. As BITS Hyd was a new institute and students were nt much confident about going in there, but its sometym nw, and the reviews about the institute wud be out nw, and students wont be much hesitant in getting into BITS hyd,

Last yr the cut off fr ECE in BITS Hyd ws 306, so this yr i think it cn go a bit above. well, that's jst a probability ansd one can nt be sure of, so lets hope fr the best. The foll are the cut off fr 2008:

Degree programme at Hyderabad Campus cut-off BITSAT-2008 score
B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 280
B.E.(Hons.): Civil 285
B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics 299
B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical 291
B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science 306
B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Communication 306
B.Pharm.(Hons.) 230
M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences 248
M.Sc.(Hons.): Chemistry 264
M.Sc.(Hons.): Economics 266
M.Sc.(Hons.): Mathematics 268
M.Sc.(Hons.): Physics 267
M.Sc.(Tech.): Information Systems 272

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo 15 hours ago

Is there 0% chance of getting Cse. In DTU. Can I get ECE

Shubham Kumar yesterday

What will be my rank approx..?

-1 hours ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

-3 hours ago
any helpfull tip to get minimum 100 marks in iit jee(i am candidate of reserved category)?

Hi Assuming that you have all your preparation in place there are a few tips you can keep in mind : - Go for categories/topics/questions where you are strong first. - Decide early within...
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 days ago

Go to the concepts of subjects comprehensively. Attempt previous years questions..\ Also attemt any mock tests..... These steps would be very helpfull..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
Dear Sir, I have heard from a few people that the CORRESPONDENCE study material of FIITJEE is BETTER than the CLASSROOM study package in terms of theory and questions. I was shocked on...

Is there something that is there in the classroom package and not it in the Coresspondence one?

Jai Mahajan 2 months ago

No they are just the same :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

It is not possible bro..

shubham sharda one month ago
sir i had got 100 marks in jee advance 2015 should i get any ranik i am PWD

their are chances but not very high. Hope for the best
  img
Abhinav 3 days ago
how to prepare for bitsat 2015 ?

is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable...

Drake one month ago

Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

also u could refer books on flipkart .

Drake one month ago
View all Questions »