Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   wat are the chances of getting a seat in any branches in iit hyderabad having rank 6205?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I cannot assure u that  u ll definitely get a seat in IIT hyderabad, at this rank. But there might be a probability as the students are getting upgraded as per their ranks to their higher preference orders. So,  if the students who have opted fr IIT Hyderabad and have gt a better rank wud be preferred first.

So, i do not say to lose hope, just hope fr the best. But , do make sure that u do keep ur other options open , in case u end up nnt getting a place. That's very important, u need to make up ur mind whether u wanna drop the yr, or go to the NITs or BITS or any other college. Make ur decision  keeping in mind ur caliber and wat u intend to do in ur future.

Best of luck!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...
Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 3 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.
You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??
solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.
vamsi one year ago
No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!
Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago
How to prepare for the various block elements
NANDA one year ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...
dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Hi, I am looking for 2015 Placement data for IIT,Kharagpur. I don't find this in IIT,Kgp website. From where i can get it?
These details are not posted on the official website but available on campus intranet. You can contact any currently studying IIT KGP students to get the details.
Avinash 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details