DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

wat are the chances of getting a seat in any branches in iit hyderabad having rank 6205?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

I cannot assure u that  u ll definitely get a seat in IIT hyderabad, at this rank. But there might be a probability as the students are getting upgraded as per their ranks to their higher preference orders. So,  if the students who have opted fr IIT Hyderabad and have gt a better rank wud be preferred first.

So, i do not say to lose hope, just hope fr the best. But , do make sure that u do keep ur other options open , in case u end up nnt getting a place. That's very important, u need to make up ur mind whether u wanna drop the yr, or go to the NITs or BITS or any other college. Make ur decision  keeping in mind ur caliber and wat u intend to do in ur future.

Best of luck!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 20 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 20 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 20 days ago
sir my jee main rank is 35977in GN while 8737 in BC sir should i get iiit gwalior

Perhaps your category rank may help you get in at IIIT Gwalior, but for the sake of surity, I recommend that you must visit the official website of jeemains and go through the counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
I have got seat in AMU and KNIT sultanpur both in electrical branch . SO what should i choose?

I suggest to visit the official websites of both AMU and KNIT and check the details related to admission, fee structure, placements and wherever you find better features, go for that,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...

Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.

Anabhra 29 days ago
View all Questions »