Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

wat are the chances of getting a seat in any branches in iit hyderabad having rank 6205?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

I cannot assure u that  u ll definitely get a seat in IIT hyderabad, at this rank. But there might be a probability as the students are getting upgraded as per their ranks to their higher preference orders. So,  if the students who have opted fr IIT Hyderabad and have gt a better rank wud be preferred first.

So, i do not say to lose hope, just hope fr the best. But , do make sure that u do keep ur other options open , in case u end up nnt getting a place. That's very important, u need to make up ur mind whether u wanna drop the yr, or go to the NITs or BITS or any other college. Make ur decision  keeping in mind ur caliber and wat u intend to do in ur future.

Best of luck!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy 12 days ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 13 days ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 8 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 9 months ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not

Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/paper-pattern.html keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...

SAHIL 12 days ago
top it college in india

National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

top 10 IT colleges in india 1 National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal 2 Indian Institute of Information Technology 3 PSG College of Technology 4 Faculty Council of Engineering &...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
I have got 80 in jee main (gen) and 90% in CBSE having domicile of uttarakhand. Will I get any seat in B.Tech ( computer science) Govind Ballabh Pantnagar University Uttarakhand ?

JEE mains ranks are out, you can check the rank from josaa .nic.in and first round counseling is on right now, if you are on the track plz mention the rank for the check.
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Your score is quite good and I guess that you may make it at GBPU, Uttrakhand,......but why to play guess games when the jee result is already out, you may better visit the official website ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

my rank is 66254 what could i get now

asd 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details