DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   wat are the chances of getting a seat in any branches in iit hyderabad having rank 6205?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

I cannot assure u that  u ll definitely get a seat in IIT hyderabad, at this rank. But there might be a probability as the students are getting upgraded as per their ranks to their higher preference orders. So,  if the students who have opted fr IIT Hyderabad and have gt a better rank wud be preferred first.

So, i do not say to lose hope, just hope fr the best. But , do make sure that u do keep ur other options open , in case u end up nnt getting a place. That's very important, u need to make up ur mind whether u wanna drop the yr, or go to the NITs or BITS or any other college. Make ur decision  keeping in mind ur caliber and wat u intend to do in ur future.

Best of luck!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 one month ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma one month ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 29 days ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R 29 days ago
india's national game is ?

Dear Vandu singh Hockey is national game of india All the best Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

it’s hockey

SAITEJA GOUD 3 months ago
i got sc air 6565 and crl 161375.the 1 st round cut off for iiit jabalpur is between 2400-5500(sc rank). please tell my chances of getting it in 2 nd round..

You can be allotted the same in third round of counselling.. Just check the seat matrix also..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Just see the josaa first round seat allotment statistics. You will have the idea

vb one month ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...

Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes, There is possibility for you.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch

aman kumar one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question