ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   wat are the chances of getting a seat in any branches in iit hyderabad having rank 6205?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

I cannot assure u that  u ll definitely get a seat in IIT hyderabad, at this rank. But there might be a probability as the students are getting upgraded as per their ranks to their higher preference orders. So,  if the students who have opted fr IIT Hyderabad and have gt a better rank wud be preferred first.

So, i do not say to lose hope, just hope fr the best. But , do make sure that u do keep ur other options open , in case u end up nnt getting a place. That's very important, u need to make up ur mind whether u wanna drop the yr, or go to the NITs or BITS or any other college. Make ur decision  keeping in mind ur caliber and wat u intend to do in ur future.

Best of luck!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Maths short tips and trcks

Hi, There is no tricks of tips as such in mathematics. The more problems you solve the more short methods ull get to solve a question. Do not rely on tricks coz many questions are desigend...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 8 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram one month ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh one month ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 5 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas kumar yadav 4 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa one year ago
Is eiectronics& instrumentation a good course?

hi neva, yes it is a very gud course regarding engg.aspects as it has a good placement opportunities it is ranked second just after comp science so its a bright field moreover if u have to...

Pratham Ashish 5 years ago
sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve me...

Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of hard...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »