ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   wat are the chances of getting a seat in any branches in iit hyderabad having rank 6205?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

I cannot assure u that  u ll definitely get a seat in IIT hyderabad, at this rank. But there might be a probability as the students are getting upgraded as per their ranks to their higher preference orders. So,  if the students who have opted fr IIT Hyderabad and have gt a better rank wud be preferred first.

So, i do not say to lose hope, just hope fr the best. But , do make sure that u do keep ur other options open , in case u end up nnt getting a place. That's very important, u need to make up ur mind whether u wanna drop the yr, or go to the NITs or BITS or any other college. Make ur decision  keeping in mind ur caliber and wat u intend to do in ur future.

Best of luck!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 5 days ago

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 5 days ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 4 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 7 months ago
sir i have scored 127 marks in jee mains 2014 and i’m general category student could secure only 137661 rank as AIR can i still get admission into any nit or iiit........i'm from mumbai

Yes, you can still get some of the below mentioned NITs (only after round2): 1. National Institute of Technology, Raipur- Bio Technology Engineering 2. National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
Which are the most scoring topics in jee MAINS and ADVANCE in PCM???

Hi You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »