wat are the chances of getting a seat in any branches in iit hyderabad having rank 6205?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

I cannot assure u that  u ll definitely get a seat in IIT hyderabad, at this rank. But there might be a probability as the students are getting upgraded as per their ranks to their higher preference orders. So,  if the students who have opted fr IIT Hyderabad and have gt a better rank wud be preferred first.

So, i do not say to lose hope, just hope fr the best. But , do make sure that u do keep ur other options open , in case u end up nnt getting a place. That's very important, u need to make up ur mind whether u wanna drop the yr, or go to the NITs or BITS or any other college. Make ur decision  keeping in mind ur caliber and wat u intend to do in ur future.

Best of luck!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 3 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha one month ago
WHICH IIT INSTITUTES AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AS THE STRAM???

Aeronautical engineering is all about the science of aircraft, comprising the construction, research, development, testing, maintenance and design of military aircraft, civil aircraft, and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

sir if iwant to do work in NASA OR ISRO then it is compulsory to do aeronautical engineering? or the other way example by doing cosmo’s study?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 9 days ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 9 days ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag 5 months ago
sir, through jee main counselling, suppose we get bit mesra then is it the ranchi campus or other campuses also....? like deoghar, patna etc.... please reply soon...

.Suppose you are getting BIT Mesra or it’s extension centre in Ranchi or Patna .In that case you will bespecified exactly before allotting you the seat finally
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »