wat are the chances of getting a seat in any branches in iit hyderabad having rank 6205?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

I cannot assure u that  u ll definitely get a seat in IIT hyderabad, at this rank. But there might be a probability as the students are getting upgraded as per their ranks to their higher preference orders. So,  if the students who have opted fr IIT Hyderabad and have gt a better rank wud be preferred first.

So, i do not say to lose hope, just hope fr the best. But , do make sure that u do keep ur other options open , in case u end up nnt getting a place. That's very important, u need to make up ur mind whether u wanna drop the yr, or go to the NITs or BITS or any other college. Make ur decision  keeping in mind ur caliber and wat u intend to do in ur future.

Best of luck!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
can a student refer dinesh objective books for iit level in physics and chemistry instead of using o.p. tandon or j.d. lee .or pradeep ?

Dinesh Objective books are good but the stress on concepts on these books are less, whereas O.P Tandon or J.D.Lee gives focus fon concepts in a pretty good way. Fo IIT JEE, you need to put...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir i am getting 178 in advanced ,got 91% in cbse and 208 in mains general category ...sir i want to have mechanical , or electrical ..i think i will be getting chmical engineering or...

If you are confident of performing really well in JEE next time, dropping is a good option. Otherwise, I will suggest you to join any of the good NITs and side by side prepare for JEE for...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago

Don’t even think about taking a gap year.Join an IIT for the IIT tag.Your expected rank is aroun 4000.You can get mech at the new IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 3 months ago
sir i got 45754 rank in ipu ….is it possible for me to get admission in any colleges under it.

Please refer to IPU website for detailed cutt off marks. you will get a seat...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 days ago
sir,I’m cofused between system science @iit jodhpur and computer science @nit warangal or svnit.......which should i prefer???

Out of the possible choices given System Science at IIT Jodhpur and CS at NIT Warangal or SVNIT. I would say that you should opt for CS at NIT Warangal. This is because of the fact that...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »