Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

two identical circular loops of metal wire are lying on a table without touching each other.loop A carries a current which inc with time.then loop B is repelled by loop A,why?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

This is due to lenz's law

• As the magnet approaches the loop, the applied B field in the centre increases. This is a change.

• An Induced Field is created which attempts to negate the applied field - ie to keep the total field at zero - its original value.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How accurate are resonance test series? I got 212 marks in Mains test( MCT 1).

Hi Himanshu ACTUALLY, YOUR SCORE CAN BE JUDGED GOOD OR BAD ON DEPENDNcY OF LEVEL OF QUESTIONS PROVIDED IN YOUR TEST SERIES. RESONANCE TEST SERIES IS OK , BUT ITS LEVEL IS QUITE LOW AS...

SAHIL 4 days ago

@ himanshu resonance test series are best for the jee people . so, if u are getting 212 in mains test of that , then it is moderate ., i have also checked the MCT ques paper of resonance ,...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

@ tanzeel for sure , but why do u now intrested for maths , if u have not studied maths in the 2 year , then it will be difficult for you to study that in 1 year beacuse everything in maths ...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
I got 212 marks in resonance Mains level test. Should it be considered a bad score and how accurate is the test series of resonance. ( I am a dropper)

@ himanshu resonance test series are best for the jee people . so, if u are getting 212 in mains test of that , then it is moderate ., i have also checked the MCT ques paper of resonance ,...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?

Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
  img
Avinash one year ago

see the opening and closing rank.

vb one year ago
Sirmi have done 105 ques and 27 ques are wrong in neet2016.pl tell me correctly how much marks I am getting

HI, IN NEET EACH CORRECT ANS IS AWARDED 4 MARKS AND EACH INCORRECT ANS COMES WITH A COST AND THAT IS 1 MARK IS DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL SCORE SECURED. SO YOU HAVE SCORED 105 × 4 = 420...

Beenu Mathew 3 months ago

hi aditi verma , your total marks are equal to 397. best of luck for your future. hope you will get a college of your choice regards sahil

SAHIL 3 months ago
what is the difference in subject between it and cse. can we choose it branch and then ultimately become equal to cse students in terms of all the subjects and understanding of the computer

There is hardly a difference in both the branches. Basically , IT is derived from CSE branch. There is a little difference of placement in both branches. At the end of the day , cse and it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi namaratha both these streams are related with computer we all know it, but still there is a lot of difference between them. after doing engineering in it you can become a technology...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off