ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I would like to know where can i find the results for the fiitjee aits results for full test 2,4,6,8.

I took these tests at home.

Or at least can any one tell me the respective highest marks in these above mentioned tests.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

You can get your result through a phone call at the no. 011-46106061. They'll ask for your marks and tell you the rank.

Approve if you like my answer.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 466 in boards and 210 in mains ,but flunked advanced should i join nit or write jee next year (obc)

Getting into NIT without Advance is not possible, dropping a year may not be a good choice..wel its up to you...you can try securing a place for admission at one of the esteemed...

Frank Defeo 2 days ago

i think that u must take admission in nit or other govt college like dce or nsit as ur board percentage is 93.2 , u will definitely get a good college with desired atream and while doing ur...

ng29 2 days ago
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick 14 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

vikas yadav 2 months ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
which iit hub has 1 st rak in india

Kota
  img
rake 3 months ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
The electric potential due to a charged sphere of radius 2.0 cm is 400V at a distance of 10 cm from the centre. What will be the electric field at a distance of 20 cm from the centre of the...

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 6 months ago

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 6 months ago
View all Questions »