ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I would like to know where can i find the results for the fiitjee aits results for full test 2,4,6,8.

I took these tests at home.

Or at least can any one tell me the respective highest marks in these above mentioned tests.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

You can get your result through a phone call at the no. 011-46106061. They'll ask for your marks and tell you the rank.

Approve if you like my answer.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 21 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 20 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 20 days ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 3 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 5 months ago
ds/dt=

Hi, Basically, ds/dtis differentation of s with respect to t. Or you can say the rate of change of s with respect to unit t. If these are general notations, than s represents distance...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

We know change in distance divided by change in time which is the expression for velocity/speed. But when we want to find change over very small interval of time such that it becomes...
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
i want question paper of BITSAT 2010,2012,2013 and 2014 with complete solutions

Till 2013 they are available on askiitians please check them .. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

2015 years ago

yes garima there is bitsatonline.in website for complete guidelines and papers of botsat also it isavailaable on askiitians.com also on embibe.com u can check on these websites and in which...

4 hours ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
View all Questions »