Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

which topics i revise firtst and which in last.

thanking you

shivam tyagi

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Most imp topics to be revised are

Maths: Algebra,calculas

Phsyics:Optics,mechanics

Chemistry:Physical and organic

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL one month ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

A man and a woman are walking on the road. Man's mother in law Is the mother of woman's mother in law. What is the relationship between the man and the woman.

Assuming man’s mother-in-law has only one daughter, the daughter of man’s mother-in-law has to be the man’s wife. Now it is said that the woman is daughter-in-law of the...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 5 months ago

man`s mother

SUSHMA 5 months ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category

Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago
Will i be able to crack jee adv in 8 months ? If yes please suggest me a timetable.

@ shuhai Yes , u can crack jee advanced in 8 months , but u need to do the sincere hard work for that . AND about the time table that u have to make , as u know what is your strong and what ...

Why not? never forget, that nothing is impossible. Just plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

7 A.M – WAKE UP AND GO TO SCHOOL 2 P.M. – COME BACK HOME TILL 2.30 LUNCH 2.30 TO 4 – MATHS CLASS 12 4- 4.20 – T.V. OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.20 TO 6 PHYSICS-CLASS 12 6 TO 7 – OUTING OR PLAYING SOME ...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off