ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I would like to know what rank can i expect with the following marks in fiitjee aits

full test-2   230

full test-6   250

full test-8   235

plz answer

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Everytime you are scoring more than 200 you can expect a very good rank in IIT-JEE...say <500

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 3 days ago
my score is 123 with obc quota and expected % 90+ ..i want comp. science in a gud college ..is there any chance??

As you got 90% There are many colleges which provide you desired Cse and excellent placement,good scholarships,top infrastructure, enhancement in communiccation skills, Those are 1 BITS,...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago

might get in iiits.but not sure about com.sc

sajid one month ago

look at home nits and iiit allhabad

Sagnik Bhowmick one month ago
sir i got 142 marks in mains and expecting 97% in board exam , i belong to general category . can i get into nit warangal with state qota

I think its difficult so try take admission from top universities like BITS, Pilani Lovely Professional University. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore Thapar Inst. of Engineering &...

abhinaipadachuru 10 days ago

you have chances............ try for it see for other option also all the best

sajid 17 days ago

in which board did u give ur 12 th exams , eveything depends on that

Prajwal Kavad 9 days ago
my jee main score is 139 and my CBSE percentage is 93.2 what will be my normalised score

Hi.. For the rank and the normalization of the score, 40% weightage will be given to your board’s marks and 60% ll be given to the jee marks. For the idea about the rank that you will...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score you can use askiitians rank predictor

sajid 15 days ago
View all Questions »