Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

whether the question related with practicle are also asked in IIT JEE ,if yes then how much wieghtage does it hold in the JEE paper

please reply

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes the questions related to practicals are also asked in IIT-JEE. There are only 1 or 2 question every year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 10 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 10 months ago
my daughter has got CRL 12362 in paper 2 jee mains 2015. which college i should try for her.

Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img

You may check in at the official weblink of Jeemains, if you didn’t get any satisfactory answer then try seeking admission process details at some other reputed institutions like – ITM Uni, ...

sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer

After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL

mohit vashishtha 10 months ago

after a

mohit vashishtha 10 months ago
Which top branches can I get in NIT Rourkela with AIR-9479 in JEE Main 2015 ,state of eligibility- Odisha

I will suggest you to visit the official website of jee mains to know the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds of NIT_Rourkela. Thanks.
  img

You need to visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela as well as JEE mains to check the actual status of your standing over there, if you have cracked in ther, well and good otherwise go...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off