Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Hello Sir,

I would like to know if the people who get top ranks in jee know almost all the concepts in their mock exams.

i.e. the marks they score:

What is % of intelligent guessing

% of guessing by luck

% of stuff which people actually dont know.

I get good marks in my mock iit tests but am not sure whether i am actually upto the mark. I am not sure whether to attempt only those for which i am fully confident or also those based on gut feeling/

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The people who get top ranks in IIT JEE may or may not know all the concepts.It all depends on how well you perform in those 6 hrs of exam.Regarding mock exams ,generally people with good concepts get good marks.IF its a mock exam there are many people who take the exam lightly and guess them.There are may be 10% easy questions for which you can easily guess the answers.Luck factor is different for different person.Yes there some very difficult questions in IIT JEE paper that can differentiate a good conceptual guy to normal intelligent guy.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...
Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info
Avinash 2 months ago
I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...
You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
Ok. Very good.
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...
Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/
Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I am having the book skills in mathematics by arihant. So should I purchase New pattern iit jee mathematics by Arihant or should continue with the the previous one??
Dear Student, Please check the syllabus, if it is of JEE, then do not buy a new one. Thanks.
i think u must go for new one because i have seen new one and contains all type of questions that are asked in jee advanced that is integer , matrix , multiple choice etc and also i have...
ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details