ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

CAN WE USE COMPASS AND PROTRACTOR IN IIT JEE 2011 AND AIEEE 2011 TO DRAW ACCURATE GRAPHS ??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

no never.... u won't be allowed to take anything extra other than pen pencli eraser

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 2 days ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 2 days ago
WILL IT REQUIRED TO GET MIGRATION CERTIFICATE FOR THE ADMISSION TO IIT? WHAT ABOUT NIT?

At the time of admission every institution whether it is an IIT/ NIt or any other institution, a student is definitely supposed some very relevant documents, like – character certificate,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
A disk like reel with a mass-less thread unrolls while falling vertically downwards. The acceleration of its free fall is?? If there is no mass in the thread how will acceleration take...

If mass of disc(cylinder like reel) is considered only. then Torque equation, calculate torque due to tension about the centre, T X R = I x angular acceleration Force equation, mg – T...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Bile secreted by liver passes into gall bladder through:- A)Hepatopancreatic duct B)Hepatic duct C)Cystic duct D)Hepato-gall duct. {DOB 2 page 414 Q271}

HI Student The correct answer is (B) Hepatic duct The bile secreted by the hepatic cells passes through the hepatic ducts and is stored and concentrated in a thin muscular sac called the...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago
i have got a rank of 1625 in jee advanced. i prefer iit delhi, should i go in for chemical engineering(delhi)or production and industrial engineering in delhi or mechanical at kharagpur?

Hi Without any doubt you should go to IIT Kharagpur (Mechanical) , It’s a better option than other two. IIT Kharagpur is a better reputed college and Mechanical is a better branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

Dude! I don’t think you should choose your branch in this manner! Trust me if you do like this, you are gonna regret later! First decide about the branch in which you are interested (I know ...

Nitesh Tolani 15 days ago

Why are you not considering IIT KANPUR.IIIT KANPUR is ranked in many surveys at No.3 after IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi You can go through many opening and closing ranks, you will soon realise...

subham 15 days ago
View all Questions »