CAN WE USE COMPASS AND PROTRACTOR IN IIT JEE 2011 AND AIEEE 2011 TO DRAW ACCURATE GRAPHS ??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

no never.... u won't be allowed to take anything extra other than pen pencli eraser

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 3 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 27 days ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, is it possible to discontinue m.b.b.s. course from odisha govt. college after 1 year of admission to take m.b.b.s.course in jipmer next year ????

Hi Yes, it is possible to switch to any college even after 1 year of admission into other college provided you are able to clear the entrance exam and fulfill the criterai for gaining...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
Sir, which one i sud prefer, nit surat eee or bits hyderabad ece/cs

sud prefer, nit surat eee bits hyderabad ece, but bits hydrabad cse is a good option , you can go for cs as cs has better placments than ece. best of luck for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
View all Questions »