Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

sir,

i passed my 10th in 2008 and for some reason couldn't appear in 12th in 2010.i will pass my 12th in 2011.can i appear in jee 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yes ofcourse you are eligible for appearing in IIT-JEE....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Dear student,

Yes definitely you are eligible for the same....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How do I get interested in Chemistry? My performance in maths & physics is up to the mark. But chemistry always bores me. How to overcome my difficulty in the subject?

@ trisha Chemistry is actually a intresting subject , now , kindly mention the part which bores you more – physical , organic , or inorganic . Generally students feels organic due to its...

Umakant biswal one month ago

“INTEREST IS LOST ONLY WHEN UNDERSTANDING IS LOST” AND I THINK YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS SUBJECT . FOR THIS YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS FIRST . TRY TO RELATE THINGS WITH...

SAHIL one month ago

As they have said above, you lose interest when you stop understanding whatever has been printed in the books. In such a scenario, imagine having an IITian who can chat with you live even...

Ankit one month ago
i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

Hii It is defined by the JEE MAIN guys that how they will be doing the conversion of 1000 marks to 500.Its just a scaling down by unitary method and the cutoff for top 20 percentile is given...
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

YES SOURAV AS YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN 75% MARKS IN YOUR BOARDS RESULTS YOU ARE ABLE TO GET A SEAT IN NIT OR IIT IN 2017:} THANKS

SAHIL 24 days ago

sir can you please explain me how i have 799/1000 will i be elibile for admissions to admission to iit,nit in 2017

sourabh 25 days ago
A ball of mass 200g is moving with velocity 30×1000000 cm/s. If we locate the base ball wolith an error equal in magnitude to the 1 of the light used(5000 Armstrong) how will the uncertainty...

Hii At such high speed mass wil be variable . So normal newtonian mechanics cant be applied . You might consider heisenberg uncertanity principle but that will not be applicable . So just...
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
I have got 100 marks in mains and rank 83000 what good colleges can i get for cse,ece,ecc,it

@ neii With this score , u can get good colleges , try for iiit bbsr , iiit allhabad , if ece is possible their , otherwise jaypee noida is also their , u can try in that too . and thapar...

Umakant biswal one month ago
can nybody tell the full name of Dr. Abdul Kalam???

His full name is Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. One of the most distinguished scientists of India, Abdul Kalam is known as the Missile Man of India. Kalam developed India`s first...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board and i am SC candidate please kindly tell me my Air rank and Sc ranking ? thanks in advance..

HI SIDDHART FOLLOW THE LINK TO KNOW YOUR RANK http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html REGARDS SAHIL THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER

SAHIL 2 months ago

Dear student, you may better wait for your result to be disclosed to get the exact rank for your score, along with this you must keep visiting the official websites of some renowned...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

it say my sc rank is 1998 and general rank is 27000 but career 360 and resonance says general rank is 175000 – 190000 and sc rank is 8000- 12000

Sidharth Rajben 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off