DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i passed my 10th in 2008 and for some reason couldn't appear in 12th in 2010.i will pass my 12th in 2011.can i appear in jee 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yes ofcourse you are eligible for appearing in IIT-JEE....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Dear student,

Yes definitely you are eligible for the same....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 8 hours ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

Dear student, If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for all. So...

sajid one month ago

i suggest to try getting admission at – RCC Inst of Info techBeliaghata.......college of engg, pune,......lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......JJTU Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan

Aniket Bagga 22 days ago
Does time have boundaries or not? Because I can't imagine there being no time cos we wouldn't exist so...we wouldn't know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries,...

The more we think about past and future, the more are we controlled by it, so being the present moment is the best way to escape the tyrannies of times over our mind, body and soul. Time is ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The more present we are in our present moment awareness, the more power we have to exercise in it. That is why presence of mind is called the key to success in every field of life no matter ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

conitinue................. Also imagine life before the invention of time measurement through watches and calendars, just easy and flowing life would have been in the past. It is only when...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
View all Questions »