DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i passed my 10th in 2008 and for some reason couldn't appear in 12th in 2010.i will pass my 12th in 2011.can i appear in jee 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yes ofcourse you are eligible for appearing in IIT-JEE....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Dear student,

Yes definitely you are eligible for the same....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 3 months ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 hours ago

My jee advanced rank is 2422(OBC), Saurabh Sir.

-2 hours ago
how does 2 bonus will affect the sc cutoff? please tell me..

In which category you are ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as ihave previously also explained u that bonus had no effect on cut off cut off is based on thr difficulty of paper or u can just wait till 27 april for official cutoff as in newspaper...

ng29 2 months ago

Bonus will not all effect your sc cutoff.There are many Universities which provide you Excellent communication facilities,Enhance your placement opportunities.They also provide you...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago
how much min marks are required to get a seat in jamia hamdard mbbs admission

Candidates will be shortlisted for Jamia Hamdard 2015 counselling on the basis of AIPMT 2015 score. Admission to the Hamdard Institute for Medical Science and Research (HIMSR) MBBS course...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
I checked that in two of the branches in iits the closing rank of obc category is 3131 and 3463. And many of the branches are having closing ranks in 2800-2900. My rank is 3542 in obc...

Dear student, you can get since these opening and closing rank are not fixed and varying every year. Hope for the best. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 hours ago
View all Questions »