DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i passed my 10th in 2008 and for some reason couldn't appear in 12th in 2010.i will pass my 12th in 2011.can i appear in jee 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yes ofcourse you are eligible for appearing in IIT-JEE....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Dear student,

Yes definitely you are eligible for the same....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 months ago
My JEE Mains score is 154. Which college should I expect?

admission in any college will be on the basis of ur rank which includes score +board percentage also this year nothing can be said due to fall in cut off hope for the best and wait for cbse...

ng29 18 days ago

Generally colleges accept score between 110-120 and additionally your board percentage must be 60-70%..if so..you can join at any reputed college/university..i suggest JJTU, BITS, LPU, DTU,...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago

Your best bet is JEE Advanced. Keep cool and try hard for it.

Shubham Swastik Behera 18 days ago
how much would need in vit so that my rank lies between 1 to 1000 plz tell me by analysing the previous records?????

You cannot predict the score because VIT deosnt disclose the score details. They publish a Merit Rank list, Around till 30000 they call for counselling considering tthe possible absetees.

Nihad CU one month ago

90 – 100 Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Trez Stunt one month ago

above 100 approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
For some reasons I will not be able to take classroom coaching for iit jee.So,i have enrolled in a postal course for 2 years.Is it enough to get me into iit(apart from my hardwork) or is...

Hi There are times during ur preparation when books alone cannot help,, u need some expert guidance to undertand some difficult concepts and tricks to excel in d xam. Classroom coaching...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »