FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir

Pls help me and suggest me a good coaching center in Hyderabad .I am an IB student studied at netherlands.Now i want to shift to india for my xi and xii standards. Please reply me soon.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Narayana IIT Academy is the best in Hyderabad...

4 years ago

yes best in hyderabad is narayana iit, orelse you can join brilliant tutorials for coaching

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 19 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 19 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago
WITCH BOOK IS GOOD FOR 2017 AIIMS ENTRENCE EXAM

MTG aiims explorer is really good. it has the past papers for aiims. You’ll get an idea about the pattern followed by them. But you should also purchase subjectwise books in physics...

Neeti 6 days ago
#1. I scored 330/504 marks in JEE Advanced 2015(~65%). Could anyone please estimate my rank? #2, My interest lies in Elec. Engg. But almost everyone is warning/urging me not to go for it...

You would be around 4000-4500. Its not like that, electrical engineering is very interesting, try to choose Automation and design part involved in Electrical engg.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Just listen to your inner voice, make up your mind to pursue the study program that you are interested in and do the right....mind you whatever you may choose, one thing is for sure that...

Frank Defeo 2 months ago

Considering the difficulty level of the paper compared to last few years, your rank would surely be below 500. There is no such thing as elect. would take you away from your social life,...

adad 2 months ago
i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two

Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

iit delhi my personal opinion

V. Harshit - 25 days ago
View all Questions »