Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Pls help me and suggest me a good coaching center in Hyderabad .I am an IB student studied at netherlands.Now i want to shift to india for my xi and xii standards. Please reply me soon.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Narayana IIT Academy is the best in Hyderabad...

4 years ago

yes best in hyderabad is narayana iit, orelse you can join brilliant tutorials for coaching

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 4 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 4 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???
The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...
KOOL one year ago
Buy arihant book of objective has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)
needhelp one year ago
Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study
milind one year ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Its rare chance to get DAIICT with this rank in GEN Cat.. You should talk to students studying in the same college..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details