Sir

Pls help me and suggest me a good coaching center in Hyderabad .I am an IB student studied at netherlands.Now i want to shift to india for my xi and xii standards. Please reply me soon.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Narayana IIT Academy is the best in Hyderabad...

3 years ago

yes best in hyderabad is narayana iit, orelse you can join brilliant tutorials for coaching

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 26 days ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 7 days ago
sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see...

Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
which is betteer software engineering in dtu or ITin iiit allahabad

It depends on the college, your interest in branch and also placements and scope of the branch. Software engineering has a lot of scope as compared to IT. But IIIT allahabad is a prominent...
  img
Ramreddy 12 days ago
My up board exams will finish from 1 april and I am going for iit-jee exam on 6 april. I am from up board so somebody tell me that Am I able to clear iit ? And plz give me some most scoring...

Physics Topic Wise analysis: Though there is no pattern that AIEEE is following here but you can see that topics like Modern Physics, Optics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
find the angle between the two st lines 3x=4y+7 and 5y=12x+6 and also the equations to the two lines which pass through the point (4,5) and make equal angles with the two given lines

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below, ........(1) ........(2) Angle between line 1 & 2 Let the slope of the line be ‘m’ + sign is not possible. Line...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 days ago

Hello Student, There is a small mistake in the above answer. Sorry about that m = -7/9, 9/7

Jitender Singh 3 days ago
View all Questions »