MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Sir

Pls help me and suggest me a good coaching center in Hyderabad .I am an IB student studied at netherlands.Now i want to shift to india for my xi and xii standards. Please reply me soon.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Narayana IIT Academy is the best in Hyderabad...

4 years ago

yes best in hyderabad is narayana iit, orelse you can join brilliant tutorials for coaching

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya one month ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar one month ago
How do they IITs allocate seats. Do they keep searching from the list of choices filled, a choice which has a seat open, and only then move on to the next rank; or do they search for all...

It the second option for the process of allocation
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

You’re welcome
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

youe second option is right, they search for all the students who have given a particular seat given as their first option and then arrange them rankwise

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
what is official website of kvpy

Official website of KVPY is kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which would be better? IISER or IIT for Physics. I want to take research in Physics. I heard that IIT K and II KGP are good for theoretical Physics. Though IISERs are good, but the lack...

From what i know, if you’re interested in pursuing it, at least for science IISER is better developed. IISER Pune and Kolkata are amazing so if you get through, it’ll be really nice. The...

Neeti 29 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details