DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir

Pls help me and suggest me a good coaching center in Hyderabad .I am an IB student studied at netherlands.Now i want to shift to india for my xi and xii standards. Please reply me soon.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Narayana IIT Academy is the best in Hyderabad...

4 years ago

yes best in hyderabad is narayana iit, orelse you can join brilliant tutorials for coaching

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Hi.. I do not think that 2016 jee will be a subjective one as no decision has been made,. Moreover taking such a big decision will require time and also time for student so certainly it will...
  img
Sakshi 12 days ago

No I do not think that JEE 2016 will be a subjective one as no decision has been made till date.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

i think subjective paper will be more good . ….. by this quality of selection become better … and only persons could went to iit those have perfect conceptual as well as application...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago
are ncert enough for getting more than 80% percentage in 12th cbse....& are helpful for jee too..??

they are enough even to get above 95% in cbse

2015 years ago
What is the equivalent resistance between A and B? please provide solution also.

The answer is (R+r)/2. Refer to wheatstone bridge concept.

Ajmal 6 days ago

heysarthak do u know the concept of delta star method??

Ajay Kotwal 5 days ago

@ajmal...wheat stone is not applicable here......

Ajay Kotwal 5 days ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????

Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Is BML Munjal Universty better than Sastra?

Hi.. Regarding the two colleges which you have asked, both the colleges are good enough. The important point is that you first decide the branch you are interested in and then the branch...
  img
Sakshi 11 days ago

Hi.. As per the branches you have described, I will suggest that Sastra University is better than the other ionstitute you have mentioned. Kindly go through the deatils for both and then...
  img
Sakshi 10 days ago

based on the colleges you have asked,as the both are good you should know about the course your interested in and branch and academic faculty and placements and then decide the college

sajid 9 days ago
View all Questions »