Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Sir

Pls help me and suggest me a good coaching center in Hyderabad .I am an IB student studied at netherlands.Now i want to shift to india for my xi and xii standards. Please reply me soon.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Narayana IIT Academy is the best in Hyderabad...

5 years ago

yes best in hyderabad is narayana iit, orelse you can join brilliant tutorials for coaching

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Hi, I am Vyom Patel and i am currently in class 11. I have to give my JEE Advance in 2018. I wanted to know some information about some books which may help me for my preparations....

@ vyom frst of all donot get nervoused , u have ample of time to do organic chemistry , if u are in class 11 th , and once organic starts do maintain regularity , otherwise it will be...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal one month ago
The elementary reaction 2SO2(g) + o2(g) giving 2SO3 is carried out in 1dm3 and 2 dm3 vessel seperately. Ratio of reaction velocities will be ? Ans 8:1

@umakant. The answer given was this. That's why I posted this question ...........................,.......

Anjitha one month ago

@ anji k is directly proportional to volume . ryt ?? but rate of reaction velocity is constant so, in both the vessels the reaction velocity will be same . and the answer is 8;1 , how is...

How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?

hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...

how should i prepare for my AIPMT? Wat is the syllabus? what study material shall i use? my aim is to only get in IIT plz guide me...

Dear Student, Let me first clear you that AIPMT is for medical field and IITs are for engineering field. These two are like two opposite sides of a coin. You can not get IIT through AIPMT....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off