Sir

Pls help me and suggest me a good coaching center in Hyderabad .I am an IB student studied at netherlands.Now i want to shift to india for my xi and xii standards. Please reply me soon.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Narayana IIT Academy is the best in Hyderabad...

3 years ago

yes best in hyderabad is narayana iit, orelse you can join brilliant tutorials for coaching

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, when i login to jeeadv to know the seat alloted to me will i have to pay right then or can i login again to pay the fee pls tell

you have to pay the fee before the next round allotment deadline at the respective iit you got, you can login and logout, but you have keep the deadline in mind.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

JEE Main State Rank is calculated by taking into account the performance of student in JEE Main and the qualifying examination in that state. JEE Main State Rank will be considered when...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch at NIT CALICUT?

Harikrishnan M B 12 days ago
sir ,i have scored 263 state rank in odisha .can i get in this SCB Medical College, Cuttack

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img

img
Sir in what range of marks should i aim for 1000-3000 rank in jee advanced 2015. Plz. Give detailed analysis

Hello student, We cant expect range of marks for the next year of examination as the pattern IITjee would follow and marks allotment are not exactly the same evry year. once the exam is over...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 28 days ago

Sir any predictions based on your experience or this years result......thank you

Garv Sharma 25 days ago
View all Questions »