Sir

Pls help me and suggest me a good coaching center in Hyderabad .I am an IB student studied at netherlands.Now i want to shift to india for my xi and xii standards. Please reply me soon.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Narayana IIT Academy is the best in Hyderabad...

3 years ago

yes best in hyderabad is narayana iit, orelse you can join brilliant tutorials for coaching

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 months ago
which extra books should i read for advance?

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….............................................................................
  img
Harishwar one month ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly yesterday
can you give some tips to crack jee main?

Hi Student The key thing is time management along with hardwork and dedication Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for...
  img
Harsh Patodia 25 days ago

I was “very very” Sincere in my classes and cleared all the doubts in the class only. Again i segmented some topics and instead of preparing evrything, focussed on some topics in...
  img
Harsh Patodia 25 days ago

can you give your success mantra?

BHAVANA RM 25 days ago
sir what is the branch ranking for astrophysics in top iits

You can check it from the JEEADVANCE website and ther you will get the final and cummulative rank allotments of Astrophysics branch of all the IIT’s.
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
View all Questions »