ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have done diploma in electrical engineering with 60%marks.after 10th class.

now i want to do IIT JEE Entrance Exam so please guide me.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

First tell me In which year did you complete 12th??

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
expecting 121 in jee adv.2015. i am from SC catagory ..any chances to get into iits?

May be possible, check out at weblinks of IITs and get to know the actual stature or you may also visit some renowned institutions to go for a parallel survey and try to get to know what...

2015 years ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is:(A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

2015 years ago

Sorry, 86 and 129*(not 123)

3 hours ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

-30 minutes ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 9 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
i got 80 marks in mains and 95.6 % in boards and i m from andhra pradesh ,, i had resercation sc ,, could i get nit seat and where could i get nit seat and which branch ??

You can get the NIT but not the preferably branches. Also, its very rare to get Upper top 10 NITs.. Hope for the best...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Sir, plz help me....what should i do?????....i was not able to clear jee mains even i didn’t got a desired rankin vit...have applied for UPES Dheradun i have no idea about this...

mansi dont loose hope , and just leave the thought of drop a year its not big deal that u had not qualify jee main this year paper was quite tough and UPES is good college among the private ...

ng29 one month ago

i recently checked on internet that chances of lnmittal are less as it requires minimum of 150 and u can get mechanical in thapar on score of 130 dont worry , and calm down and study for...

ng29 one month ago

have u given jee main paper 1 or not bcoz there is one more college in jaipur LN MITTAL INSTITUTE it is private but really a good college it takes admissiom on the basis of score in jee...

ng29 one month ago
Which branch and college is best for jee advanced open category rank 4690. thank you. please reply soon

Try to preferr core branches only in any IITs (prefer onlder IITs). You can also see the opening and closing rank of different IITs for different branches from the official website of jee...
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago

Try for all top 7 IITs along with most preferable branchs... also, TRY FOR INTEGRATED COURSES CS> EC>EE>ME> http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
View all Questions »