Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

i have done diploma in electrical engineering with 60%marks.after 10th class.

now i want to do IIT JEE Entrance Exam so please guide me.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

First tell me In which year did you complete 12th??

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal one month ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan one month ago
Two moles of hydrogen are compressed adiabatically from N.T.P. condition to occupy a volume of 4.48 ltrs . calculate the final pressure and temperature;y for hydrogen = 1.41 .

@ mohammed i am giving the correct approach to solve this question . use the equation PV= NRT HERE . N = 2moles r = 0.0821 at n.t.p t =273 k v = 4.48 P = nrt/ v 2*0.0821*273 / 4.48 44.8266/ ...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

Hii It is defined by the JEE MAIN guys that how they will be doing the conversion of 1000 marks to 500.Its just a scaling down by unitary method and the cutoff for top 20 percentile is given...
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

YES SOURAV AS YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN 75% MARKS IN YOUR BOARDS RESULTS YOU ARE ABLE TO GET A SEAT IN NIT OR IIT IN 2017:} THANKS

SAHIL 27 days ago

sir can you please explain me how i have 799/1000 will i be elibile for admissions to admission to iit,nit in 2017

sourabh 27 days ago
sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?

hi siddharth i think you can get an nit easily. go to following link to predict your college and branch http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html regards sahil...

SAHIL 2 months ago

any one else who can give me the answer . kindly please give me the correct answer i want answer from Experts Thank you and thanks Sahil for your answer .:)

Sidharth Rajben 2 months ago
hi, i ve got 150 score for jee adv and 366 marks for exam confused about taking admission i m interested in mechanical and electrical

You are about to get 40 % of marks of total markings. For sure this year, cut off will be low as compare to last year. With this score, you will get a ranking in IIT. You would be around,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
I’m expecting a score of 510 in neet phase 1 exam. Will I get a good mbbs college with tgis score?

ur rank would be in the range of 6k-8k there are 52k seats u would get into a decent college u could verify ur rank using one of the rank predictors(aakash,resonance, med careers 360) BEST...

Beenu Mathew 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off