MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Aasif Submit on 27 February 2011 19:17:50:

Dear Sir!
I'm preparing for JEE-2011 & have joined FIITJEE 1 year exam test, there I'm geting an average RPI in the tune of 1501-3000. What IIT rank I may expect? Does FIITJEE really / relatively be able to map JEE rank?

Appreciate your feedback on email id vindhaniaasif@yahoo.com with some statestics and facts.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Its very difficult to predict your JEE rank based on AITS score.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 5 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 6 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 6 months ago
which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
is there is any free online coaching avaialble ?

I think no, but you can requests askiitians.com for the same.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

There is no thing like a free lunch.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 16 days ago
respected sir ....i am a student of class 12 giving boards now...i want to ask u should i drop a year for iit or not.... in class 11 i dint studied well and i didnt studied half of class...

Dear student, Try to give your best shot this time on 4 th of April which is the date for JEE mains. When the results are announced calculate delta=Qualifying marks – your marks Now if...
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

i’d suggest i you do it, then do it with coaching. Don’t do it alone in home.Please listen to me...i took drop , studied at home and my marks were cut in half next year, so take the...

shubham sharda 5 days ago
View all Questions »