MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Aasif Submit on 27 February 2011 19:17:50:

Dear Sir!
I'm preparing for JEE-2011 & have joined FIITJEE 1 year exam test, there I'm geting an average RPI in the tune of 1501-3000. What IIT rank I may expect? Does FIITJEE really / relatively be able to map JEE rank?

Appreciate your feedback on email id vindhaniaasif@yahoo.com with some statestics and facts.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Its very difficult to predict your JEE rank based on AITS score.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
when is jee main 2015 all india ranks going to be declared

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 6 days ago

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 6 days ago

ok got it and thanks

Mohit Kumar 6 days ago
Sir I got 11000 Rank in jee advanced 2015. Will I get Any branch or should i drop a year?

QualifyingJEE advanced is meant to be your entry to the IIT, You’ll definitely get a seat. If you are not satisfied with the rank or branch and confident in getting the seat for next...
  img
Avinash 18 hours ago

This will help you alot.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 hours ago

I suggest you to check the outcome of counselling results...if are able to crack in at some IIT then go for it, otherwise you may try seeking admission at a few chosen institutions wher you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 hours ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh 20 days ago
Mydaughter has scored 157 in Jee mains n 95% in cbse. What are ther chances getting CS or IT in good NITs

Dear Sir/ Madam, You daughter has good marks. She will surely get CS/ IT in some NITs. Ask her to appear for couselling that is conducted by CBSE and also ask her to fill all the choices...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

u r welcome :)
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Thanks sir

Rohit 7 days ago
sir, I have got 269 in bitsat2015(general).What are my chances of getting a dual degree course in bits goa or hyderabad?

You see last years cutoffs on website of bits but that changes every year nothing can be said precisely but it can give you an idea.
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

You should better visit the official websites and get to know about it...if you come up to their expectations, well and good otherwise prefer to visit – Chhattarpati Shivaji Inst of Tech,...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago

you should see last 3 year cut off to see the trend of increase of cut off. and pls visit its official page for further details

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago
View all Questions »