ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Is any one know important reactions,laws and preparaions in chemistry for IITJEE 2012?

and How can I prepare for Chemistry?

means laws and preparations

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

It is really difficult to give the list  here. While studying each topic if you take note of any special reagent it will be of help, for example John's reagent or Collin's reagent during oxidation of alcohol to aldehyde only, or LiAlH4 or NaBH4 during reducition of compounds. Refer to any standard book on reaction mechanism like MTG which gives list of common reagents

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
crl – 216358st rank – 2649 what can i get ???in any round ???branch – cs/it only

My suggestion is try to explore the world and don’t try to be a home bird and on the top visit the weblinks of IIT/ NIT to check the present scenario to find your stature and then only make ...

2015 years ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma yesterday

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
sir i got 110 in jee mains. Im having SC reservation. Im willing to get best iit. but im poor in physics. wat should I min score in physics?

Atleast 30 % of the total marks...in Physics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Listen and follow carefully – Just dreaming of good things is not sufficient, one has to srtrive hard to live one’s dream, so make sure that you pay due attention to your PCM and then only...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

score of minimum of 30% in physics

sajid 10 days ago
I got 191 in mains. I am expecting around 465/500 (93%) in my cbse boards. When i use the askiitians jee mains rank predictor tool, i am getting a rank of 740. Is it state rank or all india ...

its state rank. And best of luck for jee-advance
  img
Abhinav one month ago

ur all india rank by as kiitians rank predictor is askIITians Your estimated rank is 15298 You would qualify for JEE Advance approve it useful!!

Arijit Saha one month ago

Wish you good luck and propose to visit the official websites of these institutions to find the relevant details: Seth Jai Prakash Mukand Lal Inst of Engg and Tech, Yamunanagar Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir i have scored 130 in jee mains2015 88.8%in cbse 12 th board,can i get integrated msc in mathematics in nit rourkela?

Its rare chance, but attempt all round of counselling...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago

YOu have very minimal chances of getting it
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

sir is it possible to get integrated msc in mathematics in nit durgapur or IIEST(kolkata) in general category,west bengal being my home state

divya 13 days ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »