Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

please help me .iam selected in vidyamandir VCCclass .it vill be good or not?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Vidyamandir VCC classes are amongst the best classes for IITJEE/AIEEE. Go for it without any doubt..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

yes they are good for iit

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 9 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 9 months ago
dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

Dear Student, your score is good and may be you get your desired branch, but don’t play guess games or don’t expect any miracle to happen, fight on your own rather, visit the websites of...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi peyyala as you had cleared the cutoff you can expext a nit but you will not get top branches like computer science . but i am sure you will get a nit.sorry name of college cannot be...

SAHIL one month ago

can i get EEE or ECE branch in any nit can u plzzzzz verify and tell me or else which branch is prescribed for my marks in jee mains and my board marks

PEYYALA YASHWANTH one month ago
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL one month ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL one month ago
I’am in 12 th std. Recentlly passed 11 th . Which one to give more time boards or entrance? from 2017 board component will not be added so will that effect anyhow? what should be the...

It’s a myth that School Board preparation eats away precious quality time of the students.2016 JEE mains had demonstrated it.CBSE books are the text books we should embrace it.It had been...

Sanjeev Anand one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the 2 nd year.it is so easy.first you understand the concept of the subject and then read it then think about that.when you understand the concept then you are able ...

raj 2 months ago

dear, you passed inter 1 st year, so next u go to the inter 2 nd year, in inter 2 nd year lab exams are there so u can work not hardly, if u get the good marks u will study only 5hrs/day...

mohan 2 months ago
1.Which bits mesra extension campus is best for btech cse i should select BIT patna BIT deoghar BIT jaipur BIT allahbad After doing btech in cse from any of the extension campuses of bits...

Please go through their websites and compare the placements statistics. Also Look the list of companies which are coming their for recruiment and the percentage of placement.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
htyntysthewasheyhq45e

?........................................................................................................................................................?
  img
Ravi one year ago

Please post the correct question

Adarsh one year ago

plz post question

noogler one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50