There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, i want to ask you that i should go bhopal for iit jee coaching . i am presently in class 10 and want to crack iit 2013.i live in sagar (mp).

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

The best time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class. Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt. Students who start late often end up leaving some key topics of 11th class JEE syllabus. Also, if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards, so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased. There is a big transition from the mugging up study of 10th class to more understanding based study of 11th class. So you shouldn't get bogged down by seeing the level of complexity in JEE exam.

The first two or three months should be spent in revising your basic concepts (topics like algebra, mecanics) which had been taught in 9th class. Concepts in topics like algebra, mechanics and stoichiometry should be studied in great detail as they also form the basis for other topics and are very scoring. There should be no doubt in your mind about these concepts. For these, develop the habit of inquisition. Clear all your doubts so that mentally you feel confident tackling any concept. A key in this area is problem-solving. Regular problem solving not only strengthens the concepts, but also increases your mental sharpness which is must for JEE.Initially problems of low level should be tried and only when you have mastered them, you should go on to solving intricate JEE type problems. You should have systematic plan for the preparation of JEE. Regular hours should be allotted to mastering concepts and problem-solving. It is not necessary to memorise the lessons and formulae. Understand the derivations of formulae and apply the formulae to solving problems. Slowly these formulae will settle down in your brain and you will be able to recall them under any situation. What is required is a clear understanding and an easy familiarity with the concepts and laws. Maximum attention should be paid to solving problems.Try to be analytical rather than being intutive. Remember that hardwork pays! You should first take up a problem and try to solve it yourself. You should understand what is given and what is required, recall what principles, laws, equations are involved. Don't hurry to see the solution as I doesn't help you to learn. Only when you've pondered over it over a long time and unable to see any light, should you see the solutions. You would be insulting yourself and seriously hurting your chances of success if you skip these problems or make half-hearted attempts in solving them. An other very important aspect of your JEE preparation will be the coaching institute, whose importance and selection procedure will be delved into in the next section.

5 years ago

join some good iitjee coaching institute like bansal,fiitjee,narayana,resonance..................

kedar joshi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?
@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir can u tell me which is best books for preparing iit . By mode of self study .. since i have not conducting any coaching classes so please tell me which books should i refer
@ deepak self study is the best mode to prepare for any exams . the books that u should have to follow are below MATHS 1- IIT MATHS BY M L KHANNA 2- LAST 37 YEARS QUES PAPER OF MATHS BY MTG ...
Umakant biswal 21 days ago
Dear DeepakYou can visit in askiitan syllabus section there are lot of information about it ......... .......... ... . .......
sahil phalle 21 days ago
Is objective mathematics by rd sharm an apt book to crack jee advanced ? If not suggest me a book fo jee advanced .
Dear student It’s not an apt book to crack JEE ADVANCE.You can go for A.D.Gupta or TMH or Arihant.
Bhavya one month ago
@ shuhaibks no , this is not for jee advanced, upto jee mains and board level r dsharma is good , for for advanced as its a exam of combined concept from 2-3 chapters , then u need some...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
if i score 75% in 12 th boards and score 100 marks in jee mains and become eligible for writing advanced whereas my friend scores 95% in 12 th and manages to score 93 marks in mains and is...
Dear Student, congrats to both of you for your score in board as well as in Jee, but to get the clear idea about your rankings, allocation of seat in an institution and to know about the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi shikhar. your friend has a better rank than you in jee mains because jee mains rank is not affected by jee advance performance. but if your marks in jee advance are good then your jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i mean what about the all india rank..will he have a better rank?..... in rank predictor i got a rank of 7000 in ST category...any chance i’ll get cs in any iit or any iit??
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
2017 years ago
i just took a look at sample paper by CBSE. I wasnt able to answer questions properly even for the topics i had studied. I am scared of physics a lot. I actually want to know how the paper...
2 days ago
@ shreays , kindly let me know in which part u stuck in the cbse sample paper , derivation will be nearly 24 marks in exam , but maximum it will be 27 , not more than that , and cbse asks...
how many marks derivations are there and from where should i practise the numericals in sl arora it has lots of them and on every topic. so please kindly let me know the important...
Sir/ Ma’am, in NEET 2013 the qualifying marks were 98. How could it be so less, not even 15%? Will this year too the qualifying marks be such low?
@ priya in NEET its not 15 or 50 percent as such qualifying mark . in AIPMT it was . but not in neet . and in neet the colleges are more and they have more no ofseats to be filled by NEET , ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts