Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir , i was solving chemistry previous years subjective papers. i went through a question which is on a compound named 'feldspar'. wat is it? tell me the constituent in it? its formula.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Feldspar are compounds of Si3O8.

so it can be KAlSi3O8 or NaAlSi3O8 or CaAl2Si2O8)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav one month ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh one month ago
Sir, I got 2022 rank undersc category in jee advanced 2016. Do i have any scope for getting into one of the IITs? also i got 84 marks in jee mains and 85 % in class 12 th board. what are my ...

YES YOU CAN GET ADMISSION IN IIT IF U CONSIDER ADMISSION TO NEW IITs .moreover you might not possible get your favourite branch but u can still try though

shikhar panwar 11 days ago

first congrajulations.you can get definitely iit seat for your chooise.choose branch what you want become.

raj 11 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
which branch is best for engineering...please tell me?

hello, which topic you are in best and interest select that.and it is the your life so choose carefully.you can choose any branch that is better.

raj 2 months ago
Can i get electronics or civil in thapar university with 123 marks in jee mains 2016.outside Punjab??

You must better visit the website of the Institution and get to know whether you are able to get an entry there or not, else there are numerous other reputed institutions too where you may...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YES CHANCES OF GOING TO THAPAR MAY BE .BUT NOW IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU GET IN BOARDS.BUT I THINK YOU WILL GET CIVIL IN THAPAR SURELY IF YOU ARE A OBC OR SC CANDIDATE THANKS AND...

SAHIL one month ago
With 75 marks in OBC category in jee mains..and having a sports certificate can i get admission in any NIT colleges ?

yes you can get because you had cleared the cutoff as well as you have a sports certtificate, but remember certificate should be minimum of district level best of luck regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

hi amni sorry i cannot predict the correct college as all depends on counselling, but you can expect a seat in nit jalandhar best of luck. regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

With your experience which college can i get into and i have the national level certificate..And thanking for your Answer

Mani ratnam one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off