DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

1)500 ml of 0.15 M AgNO3 solution was added to 500 ml of 1.09  Fe2+ solution and the reaction is allowed to reach equilibria at 25C Ag+ +fe3+= fe3+ + Ag  for 25 ml of the solution , 30 ml of 0.0832 M KMnO4 were required for oxidation. the equilibrium constant for the reaction at 25C?

2) in a question a student was given to find the derivative of the product of two functions f and g. the student by mistake thought (fg)dash=fdashgdash for his question f(x)=x^3 and he got the correct answer . given that g(4) = 1 .which of the following are correct (where g(x)>0..                                                a. g(x) is decreasing in -infinity to 3   b. g(x) is decreasing in 3 to infinity    c.  g(x) is increasing in 3 to infinity  d. g(x) is increasing in -infinity to 3

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Albert Einstein ,

You Please Kindly Refer Previous IITJEE papers,You will definitely find your answers,

All The Best. 

Surya Anuraag, Your Freind.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
Is 420 competitive score to crack this year on open category

You are talking about which exam?????????????????
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

In AIPMT it is not sufficient .

Adarsh 2 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. one year ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh one year ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat one year ago
View all Questions »