1)500 ml of 0.15 M AgNO3 solution was added to 500 ml of 1.09  Fe2+ solution and the reaction is allowed to reach equilibria at 25C Ag+ +fe3+= fe3+ + Ag  for 25 ml of the solution , 30 ml of 0.0832 M KMnO4 were required for oxidation. the equilibrium constant for the reaction at 25C?

2) in a question a student was given to find the derivative of the product of two functions f and g. the student by mistake thought (fg)dash=fdashgdash for his question f(x)=x^3 and he got the correct answer . given that g(4) = 1 .which of the following are correct (where g(x)>0..                                                a. g(x) is decreasing in -infinity to 3   b. g(x) is decreasing in 3 to infinity    c.  g(x) is increasing in 3 to infinity  d. g(x) is increasing in -infinity to 3

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Albert Einstein ,

You Please Kindly Refer Previous IITJEE papers,You will definitely find your answers,

All The Best. 

Surya Anuraag, Your Freind.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 13 days ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
Hi, I have got 1963 rank in JEE Advanced. I dont have any specific choice. Based on good IIT and placements could you please help in clg & branch selection. your help will be appreciated....

Hi Gaurav, Congratulations! You should try for Civil & Chemical (both B.Tech & dual) at IIT Delhi & IIT Roorkee. You have a good chance of getting ME at IIT Guwahti & ECE at...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

I agree placements are good in IITs but just confused that should I go for CS in new IITs or should i go for other branches like you suggested. what are the placement scenarion if we compare...

Gaurav one month ago
I have got production engg in IIT D . What is the average package I can expect from this branch ???

Average salaryis about 6-7 lpa and themaximumis around 20 lpa. This is the data for the year 2012.However 2013 saw unexpected decrease in the placements due to recession. Placement...
  img
Sourabh Singh 21 days ago
sir, I have got 120 in jee mains with 90.8% in CBSE. I am getting 132 in jee advanced. I am from OBC category. Kindly tell me which NIT or IIT i can get. Thank you.

1.You can get decent NITs , like hamirpur. 2. You may not be able to get good branch in older IITs, but you may get branch of your choice in newer NITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

Check RANK COLLEGE PREDICTOR

Ishan 2 months ago

Thank u so very much. now i can take a breath of relief.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA 2 months ago
View all Questions »