Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

important topic in algebra fr iit2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The important topics in algebra are

Quadratic equations, Matrices and complex numbers- these are most important

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Tell me the best test series for jee(mains+adv) 2017. I am a dropper. My tutors told me not to join resonance/allen aits. How is plancess test series?Tell me some best.

IF you Search internet for this question you are going to get different answers. And of coure if you ask in a forum like this you will get the obvious answer . Every forum member is goint...

Ajay 14 hours ago

@ alisha Take askiitian test series , its the excellent one i can say . beacuse there u are getting , topic test , chapter test , part test , bimonthly test , and full test , and also u...

Umakant biswal 7 hours ago

hi alisha if you are a dropper than surely you should refer askiitians test series. It is cheaper and prepared by iitians. moreover the main thing is it include questions from previous...

SAHIL 22 hours ago
i get 221score in jee mains and 135.140 in advace. Whicj rank shall i get in advace and mains .i am general

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html The above link provide the rank predictors which will give you an...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Dear Student, you have done a wonderful job in mains and advanced, you have bright chances to get admission in top-rated Institutions or high-class renowned universities/colleges of the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hello please go to following links to predict your rank for mains and advance exam respectively http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html...

SAHIL one month ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
in which coaching do i get admission for jee2010 in lucknow but not very costly because i belong to a middle classs family

Hi i wud suggest u for FIITJEE , coz its a widely spread institute and has got good study material. The test series of FIITJEE are on an all india basis and are very competitive with a very ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Disappointed with my JEE Main score. Where to focus? And how to prepare for BITSAT or JEE Advance ?

Try to figure out the mistakes which you made during preparing for mains. Try to avoid them. Practise more problems and most importantly revise the concepts and be clear in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

HELLO NIKUNJ FIRST OF ALL OVERCOME YOUR DISAPPONTMENT. FOCUS ON TOPICS YOU MISS DURING JEE MAINS. OTHER ALTERNATIVE IS TO REVISE AGAIN THE TOPICS YOU DO DURING JEE MAINS. GIVE MORE TIME TO...

SAHIL 2 months ago

@ nikunj first come out from your disappointment , beacuse that can cause disappointment in your study , forget the thing becoz u cannot change anything ryt nw .. so, now, focus on the...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi iam praveen kumar . iam studing in NITK SURATHKAL in 1ST B.TECH.my branch is electricak and electronics .can you tell me the ranking of branches in NITK SURATHKAL?.and either civil is...

Dear student Me. Praveen Your college is a good reputation and all branches are good but still if we compare the rank order is as following 1. Electrical 2. Mechnical 3. civil Please feel...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off