Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

important topic in algebra fr iit2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The important topics in algebra are

Quadratic equations, Matrices and complex numbers- these are most important

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 7 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 7 days ago
What are the placement statistics of IIIT Allahabad's 2015 passing-out batch?

Hi, This information you can easily fatch from their official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Why don’t you visit the official weblink of IIIT Allahabad to find out thisinformation,....and if you surf on internet and visit the official websites of leading institutions then you may...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
i n getting 461 in aipmt 2015. i m from UR and have 85% odisha state quota. will i get a seat in odisha?

I guess you should, state quota is generally easy to clear. but it also depends on how other students have performed.

Neeti 10 months ago
i got air 6674 can i get a mbbs seat anywhere in India through 15%quota seats in aipmt

Hello Student, You can get this information here http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off