important topic in algebra fr iit2011

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The important topics in algebra are

Quadratic equations, Matrices and complex numbers- these are most important

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 18 days ago
sir, when i login to jeeadv to know the seat alloted to me will i have to pay right then or can i login again to pay the fee pls tell

you have to pay the fee before the next round allotment deadline at the respective iit you got, you can login and logout, but you have keep the deadline in mind.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 4 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 4 years ago
what is cutoff for IIST, thiruvananthapuram?

Hi Subject General OBC-NCL SC/ST/PD Physics 6 5 3 Chemistry 6 5 3 Mathematics 6 5 3 Aggregate 72 64 36 Branch No. of Candidates Joined . GENERAL . OBC-NCL . SC . ST Open Close Open Close...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

the cut off ranks given here are of jee mains.... jee adv. cut off is 72 which is just an eligibility criteria....

Pranjal K one month ago

Does job is secure in ISRO after completing the course

rohit v one month ago
If i have a score of 81% in class 12 th , with an aggregate of 68.8% in maths,physics,chemistry and holding 60% in these three subjects......would i be eligible for bitsat.

Yes you will be eligible according to 60% criterion, you can further clarify with the bits authorities, according to our analysis you must be eligible .
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
View all Questions »