“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

important topic in algebra fr iit2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The important topics in algebra are

Quadratic equations, Matrices and complex numbers- these are most important

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 8 days ago
which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?

Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

I am from Chandigarh.

shaan 26 days ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...

Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.

Akshit Matthew 18 days ago
sir , i have reviced most of the topics for aipmt . i needed to know what should be my approach for studing in the last month for aipmt

For AIPMT, I would suggest you to go through the NCERT text books. AIMPT is based on NCERT syllabus after you clear each and every thing from NCERT the best way to check your progress is...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
View all Questions »