Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

important topic in algebra fr iit2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The important topics in algebra are

Quadratic equations, Matrices and complex numbers- these are most important

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
Hi, Currently my Son Aryan is in class 9 and he would like to start his preparations for the competitive exams after class 12. Please advice on how he could go about a structured learning...

He should concentrate on PCMB subjects more as compared to other subjects. Also focus on his problem solving skill. Tell him to understand the problem deeply and then try to find other the...
  img

As such for class 9. study material is not required. The material provided to him from the school and the coaching institute (if any) will be sufficient.
  img

Yes we do provide the material.Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you
  img
At present I am in class 10 and I am in great confusion whether to persue my study in school or to go to kota for coaching to qualify iit jee advance.

Please give us your contact details. Member from our team will arrange counselling session for you and will clarify you confusion.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
Can Anybody Suggest me Some revision tips for AIPMT Biology??????????/

Hi Dear Student Time management is all you need. Set a particular time for a particular topic.Give more time for difficult one. Practice mcqs as much you can do. Learn the facts...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

hello first you learn basics of the biology then go to studying meterial.i know some topics that are topics in human biology is the main important concept.you chek on other websites.

raj kumar 2 months ago

In compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off