FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can halp ncert books in iitjee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

NCERT are the prerequisites but these are not sufficient, these have to be supplemented with other books as well say arihant

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Obviously NCERT books are the base for any exam you want to compete in. Either IIT-JEE or any other. If you have studied NCERT well,it will make your basic concepts bettter

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 7 months ago
I got 14000 rank in VIT and 106 in JEE Main and 86% in Boards. What should I do? I know I have I done bad?

If u will ask me u should not take take vit seat (as they would ask for lots of donations) . It would be better if u take some good private engineering college from your jee score and jee...

Mantavya 26 days ago

Should I take the VIT seat? Karnataka PU Board.

noneool 26 days ago

Do in what sense and to which board u belong?

Mantavya 27 days ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
marks requried in iitjee for sc cat student . to get good rank and branch in . pleade tell

For you to get a good college and good branch in IITs and NITs you need to score around 150-180 out of 360 in JEE Mains. This will get you a good branch and good NIT Then you need to score...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago
View all Questions »