Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

can halp ncert books in iitjee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

NCERT are the prerequisites but these are not sufficient, these have to be supplemented with other books as well say arihant

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Obviously NCERT books are the base for any exam you want to compete in. Either IIT-JEE or any other. If you have studied NCERT well,it will make your basic concepts bettter

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 23 days ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 8 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
i have rank: CRL SC b.tech 440341 27951 b.arch 26146 1496 my question is that which rank would be considered for the seat allotment.

CRL is considered to allot seat and category rank is consider for relaxation............you may also try at some leading colleges/universities like – LOvely Professional Uni,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
can i get entry in bit mesra through bitsat exam, as it never mentioned the mesra it only mentioned pilani,goa,hyd??

Admission to BIT Mesra, Deoghar, Jaipur and Patna is only through JEE AIR. Admission through BITSAT solely to BITS Pillani, Hyderabad, Goa and Dubai. Eventhough BIT and BITS from Birla,...

Nihad CU 3 months ago

sorry didnt get u hemanth

srinivas 3 months ago

thanks nihad

srinivas 3 months ago
View all Questions »