FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   can halp ncert books in iitjee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

NCERT are the prerequisites but these are not sufficient, these have to be supplemented with other books as well say arihant

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Obviously NCERT books are the base for any exam you want to compete in. Either IIT-JEE or any other. If you have studied NCERT well,it will make your basic concepts bettter

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

problen solving concept revealing motivation

grenade one month ago
I have some doubts in trigonometry .How can I get it solved

Hi You can post your doubts here and you will get them cleared here itself.
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 days ago

Try to learn all formulas.Try to get all relations betweeen to formulas.Then after prepair for problems from arihant/rd.sharma. Try to look at top universities for future admission The...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

POST IT HERE . WE ARE HERE TO HELP U OUT. IF HAVING ANY PROBLEM IN ANY CONCEPT THEN ALSO LET ME KNOW

mohit vashishtha 7 days ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
for 2015

No questions...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
NEED FREE ONLINE DOUBT REMOVAL

Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...

varun singh one year ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »