ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 one month ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 one month ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit one month ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 2 months ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
i will be going in 11 std now.please tell me which books should i refer in the beginning? please tell me how much time should i give for preperation of iit exam each day without tutions?

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html The above link should help you with the books. You can also buy books from stores and there are a lot of guides available on the...

Yash 23 days ago

You would find may books in the link given by Yash. But i’d like to warn you that studying from too many books is not good. You have to stick to one or two books and study them thouroghly....

shubham sharda 23 days ago
which is better btech or dual degree in mathematics and computing from iit delhi? Why did higher rankers preffered btech over dual degree although its knew? i could have easily got btech MnC...

The question of better and bad is always a personal marking. The demand of the situation determines whether you should choose BTech or Dual Degree. If you want to be in academics you should...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
if i crack bitsat 2015 with more marks than thier cutoff...but didnt got 75% in boards....but then i take boards improvement exam...so does i have to regive bitsat or i will get direct...

u have to regive bitsat plz approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

regive the bitsat exam next year

Delwin Saldanha 6 days ago

ull ned to regive the exam

Hemanth Sai one month ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 5 years ago
View all Questions »