Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
sir now i am in 10 th std studying i like to study in eng or medicam i like bio. bt i am intrested in technollogy bt my math is weak not so more. means i more in math than medium level. bt...

Dear Student, Firstly choosing eng or medical is totaly depends upon your interest. Go towards your interest even if you are slightly week in it. You can work on it and imporove them....
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

dear friend, you may crack eng but that is depending on your interest.No one in Engineering are talented they too learning.you may also learn by practising more. Thanks

Vaishnavi one month ago

please do hard work atleast 3 hours for mathematics and prepare well ncert text books.thank you......

NARAYANA one month ago
Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?

It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off