Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you
I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM
For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
can i get a notification on my email id or my mobile whenever an application form for an engineering entrance examination starts?
Dear Student, You can search for any website which provide such facilities. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 22 days ago
how to get aiims previous year question papers and also aiims mock test solutions?
there are some past paper and sample paper on our stie ...visit it (
Komal 5 months ago
I have been studying since class 11 th (for JEE). But not with 100% effort.(But a considerable hard work) Can I still a get a fantastic score (250 to 300) in Mains and a good rank in...
considering u r in 12 th have got excellent plan....make sure u execute it really well......n do give tests that will tell u where you stand n how much more u need to give...
alisha 4 months ago
its good that u had started excellent hard work and no doubt u will get good rank in jee main and advanced if u maintain this schedule and i will prefer u bansal classes question bank...
ng29 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details