Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

2016 years ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
I got 154 in jee mains this year and 92.8 percentage in boards.. Can I get admission in IIITs..

Very rare chance, because for iiits you should be above 200 atleast and 90% in +2 under 60-40 state quota except some north east states
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, your score is good enough to try at NITs or at one of the renowned and reputed private institutions but not at IITs as the merit for IITs has gone high like anything this...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Sir , is studying civil engineering at NIT,rourkela better than studying CSE at CET,Bhubaneswar,Odisha in terms of career,placements,and other factors...???

This is a loaded question. So, I don't think it can receive an honest answer with appropriate reasoning. In all likelihood what this question is going to initiate is a bilateral dick...

ADITI SINGH 11 days ago

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

@ sibasis See , that completely depend upon your personal intrest , wheather u are comfortable with civil or u have attachment with computer . actually frm my perspectice CET BBSr cse have...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off