ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 3 months ago
why is 0/0 a indeterminant number

the value of 0/0 is indeterminate because we cannot determine its value. as x=0/0 ==> 0.x =0 which is true for all x values. so, no particular value can be given to it. also people say...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 3 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 3 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 3 months ago
roatation part 4 doubts

what is the answer that you are getting, pls upload your solution. unless you upload the solution, we cant suggest where you are going wrong...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Dear student, Can you please tell us how did you attempt to do the question. You are required to find the net force at the centre due to which the body is moving. the other way to find the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago

sir,it’s beena long time since i stuied rotation.avtually,i am an enrolled student of askiitians in gold25 batch and i had posted the question long ago(when discussion board facility was not...

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
is bits hyd cs is better or iit bhuv cs is better

Hi Varun, You should take computer science at IIT BHU. You will get good exposure of opportunity related to both academics & extracircular activities. Also the placement of BHU is better...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago

he asked about iit bhuvneshwar, i suppose. If that is the case then, Join BITS HYD CS. it is well known than newer iits.

asad 7 months ago

I would say u shud go for iit bhuvneshwar.....it is better than bits hyd

needhelp 7 months ago
Sir, if I give the CBSE Board improvement exam, and score less marks than before, will they still be considered?

After the declaration of result of qualifying examination, the candidatemay update their request to consider the total marks of a mark-sheet having better marks outof the mark-sheet of...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
View all Questions »