ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 29 days ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 20 days ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav one month ago

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

And plz approve!!!!!!!!!!!

What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani one month ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
Sir,please tell me which private institute is best for civil engineering and placement ? That private institute should participate in CSAB 2014..Thank you!

I am providing you a list of colleges which you can look in and select for further details 1 Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology,Chittoor 2 Pandit Deendayal Petroleum...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
Where CSE is better? NIT Warangal or COEP and if I get Mech at NITW also CSE with COEP then what should i choose?My likelihood ie CSE or good college ie NITW for Mech?

Undoubtedly NITW ia very good college for both mech and CSE. It is far better than COEP for CSE. But whether to take CSE in COEP or MECH in NITW depends on your interested branch and also...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago

Thank you so much but I wanna know if fee structure at NITW for MECH is less for SC candidates?

VINAY GEDAM 9 months ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation of...

Dear student, Your marks in JEE mains is around the boundary but your board percentage is very good which can make up for the other. But dont worry, this is the time when you should not...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

All the best (y)
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

yes dear, your marks are good enough for jee advance test. you should start prep immidietly.

shubham sharda 7 days ago
View all Questions »