ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
if the error in the measurement of momentum of a particle is 10% and mass is known exactly,the permissible error in the determination of kinetic energy is

yes 21% u can apply calucus only when error is very small or less then 1 here error is 10% so by calucus u get 2*10 =20 which is wrong to do such problems first take P 1 =100 and calulate...

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

i did not get it i am extemely sorry.i mean why should we put p=110

bidisha baruah 20 days ago

are u sure??the answer in my book is 21%

bidisha baruah 20 days ago
SIR ARE THERE ANY COLEGES(PRIVATE) OTHER THANIITS AND ISMS TAKING JEE MAIN SCORE OR JEE ADVANCED RANK

There are lot many institutions which have earned a good name and an image for better placements and quality education. These privately run colleges have their own entrance test for...

2015 years ago
Sir, I have scored 88 in JEE main and 93.8 in CBSE 12 th Boards .What is my expected AIR in 2015 ???......plzz reply soon

Hi Please go to following link :...
  img
Sunil Kumar 27 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
rake 27 days ago

You can try seeking admission at- Deenbandhu Chhoturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Singhad College of Engg, Pune Kamla Nehru Inst of Tech, Sultanpur

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
for 2015

No questions...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 4 years ago

SINCE THE DENSITY OF WATER IN SEA IS MORE THAN RIVER SO MORE BUOYANT FORCE ACTS ON THE PERSON AND PERSON CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO SWIM IN SEA WITHOUT MUCH DIFICULTY

FITJEE 2 years ago
View all Questions »