What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
sir, IIST rank list ,they have called only first 600 SC students for counselling. last year they had called everyone and the last rank to get a seat was 1039 in SC list .why the number...

Hi, It depends on many factors. In the first round they have called only 600. But if the seats are left or if the students didnt turned up for admission, they will call the students after...
  img
Yash Baheti 12 days ago
sir i am getting 131 in jee mains ad cbsse percentge is 94.2 i m general catgry from punjab can i get civil engg in nit jalandhar

It might not be possible for you. You can try to take admission In Lovely Professional University. LPU is India's Largest University and awarded as best Private University for year 2013, got...

Vivek Kumar 24 days ago
Sir, I got 31 marks in physics, 43 marks in chemistry and 63 maks in mathematics in JEE Advanced 2014. I belong to OBC. Will I be eligible to attend he counselling this year?

Based on the marks that you have entered, most probably your all india rank will be in the range of 10901 to 13400, yes you will be eligible for counselling. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

based on previous years stats you might not get any of top cources in old iit you will be able to get some outcaste courses like textiles manufacturing etc iff only you belong to obc...

manikondanikhil one month ago

Sir, I am getting 42 in Physics, 49 in Chemsitry, 44 in Maths in JEE-Advance 2014. What will be my possible rank? Can I attend counselling? Will I be eligible for IISERs?

Aadarsh Das one month ago
View all Questions »