What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 2 months ago
pls suggest me a good method to prepare for jee as far as organic chemistry is concerned. n also tell me hoe to make most use of that ranjeet shahi organic text book!!??

Hii look in for the detailed approach Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
My JEE mains score is 275 and CBSE 97.2%.JEE Advanced score is 191. BITs – 338.Expected to get Electronics and Instrumentation in Pilani and also getting CS in IIIT Hyd , NSIT and DTU. IIT...

You should join cs at DTU, it has nice scope. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

With 275, you can get 4/5 year CSE at IIIT H. Its far far better than NSIT, DTU and even the IITs except that IIT B CSE and IIT K CSE are almost of similar level.

kavish Dwivedi 6 months ago

On what basis we can get DTU ? My son expecting 197 in advance.. 219 he got in mains,, 89.2% in 12 th . Please advsie

anil 6 months ago
what are the topics to be studied under Nuclear chemistry ?

Radiation chemistry Chemistry for nuclear power Study of nuclear reactions The nuclear fuel cycle Normal and abnormal conditions Reprocessing PUREX chemistry New methods being considered for...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

thanku sir

Shriya Mehrotra one month ago
Sir, JEE Main score- 186 CBSE %- 88.4% Cat- OBC Will I be able to get admission in IIST Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi, Please visit our college and branch predictor for a better estimate....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »