What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir I have AIR-77830 and AIR OBC-NCL – 21574 MY STATE RANK IS 9521(OVERALL) AND 2932(CATEGORY) Can i get iiit allahabad and mnit allahabad or any other nit

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir,please tell me which private institute is best for civil engineering and placement ? That private institute should participate in CSAB 2014..Thank you!

These are some good private colleges for for civil engineering and placement: PSG College of Technology PEC University of Technology Harcourt Butler Technological Institute College of...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Sir, I am gettting 86-87% in cbse boards.How much minimum marks is needed in jee mains 2014 to get admission in mnnit with cse

You have to score above 250 in jee main to get selected in top nit

rishikesh mukkagalla 5 months ago

To get enter into mnit you have to score atleast 240 marks.

Bharat Singh 5 months ago

MORE THAN 250 AND YOUR EXPECTED RANK WILL BE AROUND 10K

aman kumar jha jha 4 months ago
View all Questions »