What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img

img
Hello Sir, I have given jee main this year and i got 78,445 rank in mains.I belong to sc category and my state of eligibility is haryana. So far as per previous years cutoff, i am getting...

Hi, NSIT hold a slight advantage over IIIT Allahadbad. The course you are getting is also good. In terms of placements, MSIT holds a big advantage as it is situated in New Delhi. So NSIT is...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Sir what is better - Aerospace, Engineering physics or Mathematics and Computing?

Hi Archit, If you are getting Maths & computing at IIT D, just go for it & dont think twice because the placements are damn good. Aerospace & Engineering physics both are good...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

PLEASE CHOOSE THE BRANCH THAT YOU LOVE BY LOOKING AT WHAT EACH BRANCH WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO. PLACEMENTS ARE USELESS. THEY ARE TEMPORARY. IF YOU REALLY WANT GOOD CAREER GROWTH TAKE THE DEPT OF...

Vineet Vinayak 3 months ago

Sir I’m getting the following branches M&C (4 year) at Kanpur and Guwahati and 5 year integrated at BHU and Kharagpur. Aerospace Engineering (5 year integrated) at Kharagpur Engineering...

Archit Singh 3 months ago
As one goes through the data of admissions in IITS, one finds that students from general category prefer chemical engineering over civil engineering but the case is opposite for SC students...

Hi, Chemical engineering has less work load and more job opportunities as compoared to chemical. But some people prefer to choose civil because there are various govt jobs for civil...
  img
View all Questions »