DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

What is the minimum score to get selected for IIT mech. or E & C...????????

Also ranking???????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Minimum rank to get Mechanical in good IIT is 600

For E & C it is 300

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R 5 days ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 10 months ago
what should we do now for last month preparation so that we can quick refresh all sub topics.

Solve previous years to build your aptitude. This will also help you to revise the important topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
View all Questions »