Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Sir

i have some stomach problem because of which my stomach makes noises and it becomes very embarassing and this takes away all the concentration.if i request the jee people for a seperate room will it possible to arrange?

i am giving the exam in dubai and i paid rs.10000 for the application form.

i have the medical certificate also.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student.

Yes you can request the same....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 10 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i wrote jee mains this year and qualified for advanced but did not qualify in jee advanced and want to attempt again next year for iit. so should i again write jee mains next year or can i...

@ sreshta You have to write jee main again in next year . but there will be some changes that are likely to be come up by the HRD ministry , like there will be 1 paper for JEE instead of...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
I would like to attempt KVPY examination in November 2015. I’m currently in class 12 and was enrolled in class 11 in the year 2014-15. I will be writing 12 th board exams in March 2016....

Since you are in 12 th therefore you are eligible for SX only not SA.
  img

Dear student, I will suggest you to go through the eligibility criteria for KVPY examination either from their official website or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25