FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i have applied for the iit jee 2011...

when will  recieve the hall tickets?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Why dont you check on the official IIT site.As it is a serious concern that you must inform the officials if you think that others have recieved and you hasnt.

4 years ago

Please contact the office at the IIT in your zonal area.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have only six months can i still prepare for jee mains 2016?

Yes you can. You will have to give your best for the preparation. Best of Luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
My jee main was worse . Shld I consider dropping ?

U shld ask urself was it ur lack of study or a bad day and then decide . It is not a easy thing to drop . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

Yes I have seen many people getting uder 1000 after dropping . It depends on ur determination.

Drake 2 months ago

Sir it was really a bad day . It was not to happen . Do people succed in dropping ?

Trez Stunt 2 months ago
sir, which college should i choose for cs iiit-kota, iiit-guwahti, iiit-jabalpur and manit-bhopal. my marks are 110 and i scored 91% in cbse and i’m in obc category. my home state is...

Hi, I will suggest you to choose either IIIT Jabalpur or NIT Bhopal as these are good colleges and also near to your home. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

For your marks its bit tough to get in CS for the mentioned colleges
  img
Avinash 3 days ago
Scoring topic

physics is scoring topic

naresh masaboina one year ago

physics

mohit yadav one year ago
View all Questions »