will there be iit jee in 2013?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

nothing can be said at this point of time. just wait for official notice.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which books should i refer for jee entrance exam

Physics- HC Verma and IE Irodov Mathematics- ML khanna and Arihant Chemistry- Ncert has enough concepts

Shubhanshu Singh 4 months ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak one month ago
why is 0/0 a indeterminant number

the value of 0/0 is indeterminate because we cannot determine its value. as x=0/0 ==> 0.x =0 which is true for all x values. so, no particular value can be given to it. also people say...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
parabola part 1 doubts

Please complete the question. ........................................................................................................................................ Assuming with this much...
  img
Ravi one month ago

Please type the complete question as to what do we have to do in the question or what has been asked in the question?...
  img
Ravi one month ago

sir,i have attached 4 different pages for parabola doubts,so it would be better if you go through all the four attachments,one half of this question is there on the attached file named...

vineet chatterjee one month ago
NEED FREE ONLINE DOUBT REMOVAL

Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...

varun singh one year ago
DEAR SIR , 1. when we switch off the fan the fan keeps on rotating for some time . why is it so ? In India when I come for summer vacation i can see a lot of stars but here in saudi arabia I...

Dear student, When you switch off the fan, there is an inertia of the fan due to which the fan continues to move under inertia. Also since there is friction between the components of the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 4 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 4 months ago
View all Questions »