FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

will there be iit jee in 2013?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

nothing can be said at this point of time. just wait for official notice.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini 2 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 2 months ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 2 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 8 months ago
plz explain life expectancy in detail? wat is the average life expectancy in India (for both Male and Female) ?

The average number of years remaining for a living being of a given age to live is called life expectancy. Life expectancy is often referred to as average life span or mean life span. It is...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
are aeronautical and aerospace engineers are one and the same or not???

Hi, Both of them are diffirent. Aeronautical Engineering focuses more on constructing skeletons of the airplanes. Aerospace involves studying spacecrafts; though it depends on the course...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

please give information about the jobs in both the stream ?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago

please give information about the jobs in both the stream ?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3) IIT...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
View all Questions »