will there be iit jee in 2013?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

nothing can be said at this point of time. just wait for official notice.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?

The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir If I get admission in a 5-year Dual Degree course and get good grades at the end of second semester, can I apply for change of branch to a course which is a 4-year BTech?

Yes it is possible. One of my junior at IIT Delhi changed his stream from 5 year maths & computing to CSE B.Tech. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians...
  img
Jitender Singh 29 days ago

how to change branch after 1 year

Vineet 28 days ago
I am getting 205 in JEE Adv. What could be my AIR approx.?

Hi Sri, Congratulations!! Your rank should be around 2300. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

Is there any engineering exam remain to happen yet …...?

shivam one month ago

your rank will be around 2000

AKSHAT BHANDARI one month ago
View all Questions »