will there be iit jee in 2013?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

nothing can be said at this point of time. just wait for official notice.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What would be the best way to revise the class 11 syllabus before the end of the year? Also I have covered the the whole syllabus once well and I have to attend school as well as coaching.

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
I have got 10,715 rank in JEE Advance 2014. Can i get any IIT at this rank. I have got 15,063 rank in JEE Main 2014. I have few Query Should i prefer branch or college? Should i prefer good...

The closing rank for IITs last time around was around 7500. So its better you go for a college in JEE Main counselling. Your preference should be a mix of both branch and college.Drop should...
  img
Aziz Alam 29 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
if i have PCMB group and two languages as my subject then, which subject’s marks will be considerd for 50% wtage of board exams.?? i am interested in engineering(i.e; JEE)so is it ok to do...

Not now, you have to get good marks in cbse board also to be eligible for the jee advanced. sher mohammad faculty askiitians
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

sir,i am from maharashtra state board.to be eligible for jee advanced only pcm marks are considered or overall marks of all subjects are considered

deepak one month ago
which is the best physics book for theoritical understanding for class 12 ?

Hi, HC Verma is the best book for studyng physics for both Mians and Advanced. You need to study the theory completely and understand it. Than solve all the problems that are given there....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »