will there be iit jee in 2013?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

nothing can be said at this point of time. just wait for official notice.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 2 months ago
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

2015 years ago

-Kp/r 3

-1 hours ago
sir would it be risk to choose chemical in delhi over electrical in roorkee,just because of my inclination towards civil services.would it hamper my future prospects in any way?please guide...

Hi Meesha, No, it would be better to take chemical at IIT Delhi if you are looking for civil services. Coaching institutes for IAS are close to IIT campus & we have lots of workshops at...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

as you want to take upsc, its best that you take civil as it gets lighter in the 3 rd year, so you can concentrate on upsc. career wise electrical has more opportunities, but if you r...

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago

Hi Meesha you should better take Civil at IIT D as with a core branch you can have a chance for IES also and IIT D have many IES coachings around its campus.

Nitin Kumar 3 months ago
getting cs at both dtu nd nsit.Which should i opt for?

visit DCTM.edu.in for branch and college predictor

Prof Vivek Kumar 2 months ago
Five most scoring topics / chapters in EACH Physics, Chemistry and Math to get good score.

physics:-ray potics and wave optics,heat and thermodynamic,modern physics,electrostatics chemistry:-general organic chemistry and functional group 1,atomic structure and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
View all Questions »