will there be iit jee in 2013?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

nothing can be said at this point of time. just wait for official notice.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should i prepare for iit jee. i am currently in class 9. give some tips for me so i can start my preparation from now. thank you

Hi Student At point of time prepare for various olympaids so that base can be very strong. Plus the topics in 9are related to 11 and in 10 are related to 12 so if you go for higher level at...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen one month ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla one month ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

Are you getting ETCE/CSE in JU ???????????????? JU is far better than NIT dgp or NEW IITS like IIT PATNA

sayantan bera 3 months ago
how is NIT DELHI EEE? regarding placement and package ??

This year the first batch passed out, you have to wait to get the data for this as NIT delhi is a new college....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

img
Ashish Gupta one month ago
in boron triflouride flourine donates electron to boron through back bonding but flourine being more electronegative how is it able to donate electrons to boron ?

Hi, When boron donates its electron to flourine it becomes highly unstable as it is surrounded by 3 flourines. In order to stabilize boron, one flourine gives electron to boron. Which is a...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »