will there be iit jee in 2013?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

nothing can be said at this point of time. just wait for official notice.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 24 days ago
If for real values of x, cosA = x+1/x,then A) A is an acute angle B) A is a right angle C) A is an obtuse angle

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below It is possible, because Not possible, because So cosA will be negative which means A should be b/w (pi)/2 & pi. (c) is a...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 21 days ago

thank you

Chammu 18 days ago

thank you

Chammu 18 days ago
which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 4 years ago
please help me , i want to give practise test papers for medical entrance exams 2015 only at specfiec dates please suggest me some coaching institute names/ online coaching

You should contact the askIITians website. We provide with online lectures and give coaching for entrance exams for engineering as well as medical. You can also find the study material from...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
View all Questions »