FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

will there be iit jee in 2013?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

nothing can be said at this point of time. just wait for official notice.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 23 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 22 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma yesterday
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 12 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 19 days ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
sir in jee main Is counselling done on obc rank

Now a days, JOSSA is active for choice filling for JEE MAIN.. Go to the link..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago
what is uncertainty principle which was given by werner heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg suggested that in case of small particles like electrons it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity at a given instant with absolute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 months ago

According to Heisenberg’s uncertanity principle it is impossible to determine simultaneousle the momentum and position with exact precision. we have uncertanity in position(delta...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
View all Questions »