Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

I Dhanraj of class XI wanted to kindly ask you that what are the admission procedure,qualification'sand the exam period for the iitjee 2012 which i would be applying for ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Candidates can apply IIT JEE Online Application Form, if they have access to computer, printer and Internet at home or elsewhere, by logging on to JEE websitehttp://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/. The site has been designed in a ‘user friendly’ way to help candidates to apply IIT JEE Online Form in a step – by – step fashion.

The examination fee is Rupee 900/- for GE / OBC / DS candidates and Rupee 450/- for SC / ST / PD and female candidates. Candidates can make payment Online with credit / debit cards of major banks. Payment can also be made through challans of designated banks.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 29 days ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit 29 days ago
What is the meaning of rate of change of direction .magnitude wise rate of change of direction means.....

see for vector quantities there is mag and dirn If magnitude changes than we can find the change in mag that is rate and if only dirn changes then we can find the change in dirn so if any...
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL one month ago
Sir I want to ask u that my 11th syllabus is not fully covered for aipmt to crack aipmt how I should study? Plz help me

See 11 th syllabus is very important if you are concerned for entrance exams because in exams like AIPMT even a single question can boom up your rank or get you down if you attempt it wrong....
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

Dear student It depends when are you going to write the AIPMT exam this year or next. If you are giving paper this year then revise key points of all the chapters and do a minimum of 50...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch

Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...

medha 2 months ago

please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html please post if you have still some doubts thanks

SAHIL 2 months ago
There is a doubt about cutoff marks (which is normally 450-470 for UR) and qualifying marks (which is normally 360 for UR and 288 for OBC) . so what is the difference between them for...

@ nirmal actually in NEET the cutoff will be lower that of aipmt , beacuse aipmt reserve only 15 percent seats in all medical college , not all seats , suppose lets take the case of cmc...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off