Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I Dhanraj of class XI wanted to kindly ask you that what are the admission procedure,qualification'sand the exam period for the iitjee 2012 which i would be applying for ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Candidates can apply IIT JEE Online Application Form, if they have access to computer, printer and Internet at home or elsewhere, by logging on to JEE website The site has been designed in a ‘user friendly’ way to help candidates to apply IIT JEE Online Form in a step – by – step fashion.

The examination fee is Rupee 900/- for GE / OBC / DS candidates and Rupee 450/- for SC / ST / PD and female candidates. Candidates can make payment Online with credit / debit cards of major banks. Payment can also be made through challans of designated banks.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???
YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................
vijay sharma 10 days ago
my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................
vijay sharma 11 days ago
but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.
mansi 11 days ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry
Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...
Neeti 2 months ago
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...
Neeti 2 months ago
what is ur opinion about cengage publication
gunvant bhati 2 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 3 months ago
Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
well from my experience institute will not provide you the magic reedy for the advance exam .. well you have to do the hard work to do it , it might sound very much akward to you but thats...
mrinal 22 days ago
hI, As far as my knowledge is concerned(since i live in paschim vihar), the good points about scholar’s Academy is the personal attention is good. The teachers which my son experienced were ...
nishant 8 months ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance addition to these...
Kamlesh Kumar one year ago
No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
Amit Nardiya one year ago
These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
Parvez ali one year ago
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance
YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by ...
ng29 6 months ago
u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful
ng29 6 months ago
in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful
ng29 6 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details