ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which insitute is good for coaching of iitjee & i am confused between bansal classes of jaipur or kota

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Bansal classes at KOTA is the best.....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

as per the previous results,

bansal kota is better than bansal jaipur...........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma yesterday
i got 78000 all india rank in jee mains,which college can i get???

Now the result is out and you may visit the official weblink of Jee to find that with this rank which college or uni you may join........if you do not make it there then there wil be secind ...

2015 years ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
hello!! sir, I want to become automobiles engineer .. so how much rank I should get into the NIT durgapur ??

NIT durgapur doesn’t have any automobile engineering branch and so that related field Mechanical Engineering you can opt, for that you need to get the rank in between 10,000 to 15,000.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

It should be less than 20000. Mean while visit other top universites which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure,good scholarship are Malviya National Institute of...

abhinaipadachuru 8 days ago

in between 10,000 to 17,000 will get you a seat in nit durgapur

sajid 14 days ago
I have got 23000 rank in jee mains. My state of eligibility is Rajasthan. I am a general candidate. Please tell me if I can get civil or electrical in any good nit. Would it be correct to...

My opinion is to visit the official weblink of Jee main to check the current status and your standing too and if you make it at some NIT near to your home town, well and good and try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 hours ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi one year ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA one year ago
View all Questions »