Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir which coaching institute is best for iit jee in chandigarh?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

FIIT JEE Chandigarh
Aakash Institute Chandigarh
Vidyamandir Classes Chandigarh
Allen Career Institute Chandigarh
GIIT JEE Chandigarh
Ace Tutorials Chandigarh
Phi Tutorials Chandigarh
Regional Faculties of Science Chandigarh
Firoz Khans Competition Zone Chandigarh
Induction Physics Academy Chandigarh
5 months ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 4 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 4 months ago
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
how to get in indian navy
Dear Student, Normally they have the two types of entries. One is Officer entry and other is sailor entry. The recrutment notification is updated periodically on their website. For more...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Being the daughter of an ex-servicemen, I congratulate you on your decision. I have first handedly experienced the advantages and benefits of entering the navy. Sweating in the beginning...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Sir plz answer ASAP that is branch upgradation is applicable in nit rourkela .plz ask nit rourkela management also .it is very imp for my life
Yes it is possible to upgrade the branch but condition apply... It depends on vacant seat in other branch You must have an excellent score to switch.. Branch HOD NOC..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Yes, it can be there and you can make this request on your own by visiting the official weblink of the institution and if you could not make it there, then go for some other leading...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
give explanation with answer
Hint.:-Total no. of Possibilities of choosing questions from part A,B and C is 6. Either candidate can attempt (4, 1, 1) questions from part A, B and C respectively or (3,2,1) or (3,1,2) or...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details