DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir which coaching institute is best for iit jee in chandigarh?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

FIIT JEE Chandigarh
Aakash Institute Chandigarh
Vidyamandir Classes Chandigarh
Allen Career Institute Chandigarh
GIIT JEE Chandigarh
Ace Tutorials Chandigarh
Phi Tutorials Chandigarh
Regional Faculties of Science Chandigarh
Firoz Khans Competition Zone Chandigarh
Induction Physics Academy Chandigarh
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 days ago

GANESH BABU 8 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 8 days ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i got 75 marks in jee mains and got 88.1% in ap board exams and i belongs to sc category.........then which rank i can have?

You can visit the official website of any of the renowned universities and get to know your rank plus you can find another related information pertaining to admission, eligibility criteria...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago

use the rank predictor tool to know it, but u can get a seat in NIT

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

predict your rank by using jee main rank predictor

vb one month ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details