• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

SIR,

WHAT IS NITW RANKING IN 2009?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

As per the India today survey fr yr 2009, NIt W is at 13 position. U can cheeck the ranking at the foll linkmedia1.itgo.in/indiatoday/images/top_25_engineering.pdf .

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL 15 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
I got SC catagory rank as 2892 and general 46995 in jee mains in your rank predictor.which NIT can I get and Iam a candidate from Tamilnadu?My mark is 75 and boards 94.5%.Please tell me.Iam ...

Hi, As according to our rank predictor your rank as 2892 (SC) and 46995 (General). We suggest you to go through our college and branch predictor link which is provided as under....
  img
Aabid Hussain one month ago

Dear Student you may try at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbtore,..........................B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai,....................SRM University, Chennai or …...Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir i want to pursue biotechnology ug course from cotton college guwahati. kindly let me know will it provide good scopes in future and jobs.

Yes sure coton college assam is really good. The companies that have visited the college campus include State Bank of India, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services,...

SAHIL 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off