X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

SIR,

WHAT IS NITW RANKING IN 2009?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

As per the India today survey fr yr 2009, NIt W is at 13 position. U can cheeck the ranking at the foll linkmedia1.itgo.in/indiatoday/images/top_25_engineering.pdf .

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

-3 hours ago
I have taken 6 subjects in CBSE; and scored 81 in English and 98 in Sanskrit, Computer Science and Physics; 99 in Mathematics; 100 in Chemistry; I have scored 195 in JEE Mains. What are the ...

of course u will get a good nit with ur desired stream , as in boards as well as main ur score is good last year one of my frnds score 97 in cbse and 197 in main he got cse in nit jaipur as ...

ng29 one month ago

as your information you can get admission to mnit jaipur,nit allahabad or 6 th ,7th ranked nit. bcz of your mains score nit trichy is doubtfull! but hope you will get. best of luck

Bharat Singh one month ago

it is preffered to use askiitians jee mains rank predictor

vb 20 days ago
Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...

Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago
till which month , should the syllabus of all the school subjects be completed for class 12 boards so that their is enough time for revision and paper solving

atleast before december,and january for revision and feb for paper solving

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago

maybe 30-35 % is enough,or some 6-7 chapters in physics and chemistry, 5-6 in maths (better to start calculus now itself) solve all ncert problems,also solve ncert exemplar if possible, plz ...

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago

thanks and how about november how much course should be completed till end of july

Dhairya Agarwal 26 days ago
View all Questions »