caste - Shaik (Muslim) State: Andhra Pradesh category - BC E Father Occupation: Lorry driver Annual sal: 60,000 per year Shaik community belongs to BC E under backward classes in Andhra Pradesh. But In the of central OBC list, there is no shaik community in the list. This community is not mentioned in Central OBC list. Do I get reservation in IIT?

caste - Shaik (Muslim)

State: Andhra Pradesh

category - BC E

Father Occupation: Lorry driver

Annual sal: 60,000 per year

Shaik community belongs to BC E under backward classes in Andhra Pradesh.

But In the of central OBC list, there is no shaik community in the list. This community is not mentioned in Central OBC list.

Do I get reservation in IIT?

Grade:11

3 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

No, state govt reservations are not considered in IIT JEE.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

reshma shaik
18 Points
11 years ago

in andhra pradesh bc e reservation is theier or not? when was closed?

Mubeena
15 Points
4 years ago
Then i n career 360 it had been kept that bce Muslim come under obc so can you explain this sir I am so confused about it I have to apply this time please some one answer fast

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free