Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   please,  can you suggest me the best coaching institute in bangalore 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

rESONANCE Coaching institute- best at Kanpur, Kota and Banglore

for Engineering 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 2 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 2 months ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).
m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0
sneha one month ago
i need the steps please
sneha one month ago
jawwad one month ago
i got admission in mdu rohtak i jst wanted to take some reviews from ur side. plz give me honest reviews
Its an ok university also depends on college also and branxh.. Pls check the college past record...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Well honestly speaking it is an ok kind of uni, rest reviews can be checked by visiting the official weblink of your prezsent uni as well as some other reputed institutions as well, compare ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
hw is iitram ahemdabad
Dear student, ITs a good colllege. It has shown a good progress in past few year. Try to CSE there, best branch there thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
It is a good pick, so far as the question of quality education or placement lies, if you wish to compare and contrast other renowned institutions, then I suggest to visit the official...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details