Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hey ,i m studying in a iit coaching institute....bt i smtime feel that the institute lacks a bit of quality.....bt the teachers r good yet the problms is still the quality......by just solving books can i clear such entrance exams

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yeah coaching manifested by books will definitely help a lot in prep...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...

its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...

priya dharshini one year ago

Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir I am sending the list of 2015 advance.Is obc opening rank in the list is based on general merit list rank or obc merit list rank..i.e. the rank 6th of iit bombay for cse branch is the...

Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at]askiitians.com or 010-4616500
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....

hi anushkarefer to link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.htmlthanx and please approve my answer

SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off