• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

which is the best crash cource material for iitjee 2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Since you have very less time left kaysons education crash course is the best. Before buying you contact me first..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya one year ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 11 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 11 months ago
what are the most important books to crack aiims mbbs?

Dear Student, Please visit our website and refer the complete list of books from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
what is the scope and career future of those candidates opting basic sciences in IITs/

Go changes either going for higher studies or for job.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Man I think that you should take a good branch in NIT I hope you are getting one as this branch has no scope you will regret your decision of taking this.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago

Thanks, Sir Are basic courses very much sought-after in IIts?

rakesh chandra 11 months ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off