FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is the best crash cource material for iitjee 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Since you have very less time left kaysons education crash course is the best. Before buying you contact me first..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 25 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
Sir/Madam,xsplease guide me for some universities/colleges which also provide selection critetria other than JEE MAINS . I expect to score 93-94% in boards but only 90 marks in JEE MAINS .

BITSAT, SRMJEE, VITJEE, VJTI Mumbai, JAYPEE Univ, UPES Dehradoon, The good thing, IISc Banglore, premier institutions offers 4 year B Sc PHYSICS (Hons) programme, through its own entrance...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

yes lakshay there are many colleges that take admission without jee score ipu,bitsat,vit,isi,chennai mathematical institute, jaypee noida , upes dehradun, some college also offer...

ng29 2 months ago

Thankyou sir . Can you please tell me in which govt. college i might get admission with such marks in MAINS and BOARDS . ?

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
which branch is best for engineering student

I totally depends on your intrest.If you are good at Physics and Intrested in auto-mobiles then prefer Mechanics,Meghatronics, if intrested in elctronic technology then ECE,EEE.if in...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } I'll recommend to mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is still better than other degrees. It contains one of the major activities in the...

Leepika Roy 4 months ago

i would suggest you mechanical or electrical because they have good scope

sajid 16 days ago
I expect 83 Marks in Jee mains and 90% in cbse boards what rank can i expect?

if general category than not qualified if other than qualified approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

Can you tell me what rank can i expect all over India?

Atletico Kolkata 3 months ago

are u general category or other

ng29 3 months ago
View all Questions »