There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

which is the best crash cource material for iitjee 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Since you have very less time left kaysons education crash course is the best. Before buying you contact me first..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 2 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 2 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 2 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
i got 193 jee main and 93% in cbse ,my bitsat score is 305 and i also got computer science in vit, please tell me which college is best according my scores. i am in general category.
It all depends on your intrest on wh branch u want to go u cannot get core branches in BITS u will get a seat in NIT but u cannot expect cs ece eee in top nits to get good placement u can...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
bro plz have some patience and try for bits pilani coz u may surely get a good branch there after the waiting list, one friend of mine got the through d same and he got CSE in BITS pilani...
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
You may have pretty good chances to be seated in reputed colleges and institutions, I may recommend to try at Heritage Inst of tech, Kolkata Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Azmet college...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
I wanted to know tht wch r the best books to refer while preparing for jee main in pcm
The complete list of the books to be refered is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
go to this link plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details