FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is the best crash cource material for iitjee 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Since you have very less time left kaysons education crash course is the best. Before buying you contact me first..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 15 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 14 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 15 days ago
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
jadavpur university VS bits patna capus which is best? please suggest me soon .

Jadavpur university is better...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago
Are there any past year papers for manipal engg. entrance and amrita entrance exam ? Pls give some important topics for these exams .

Amrita i have attended exam previsouly and time management plays a crucial role and i too didnt find papers

Hemanth Sai one month ago

:( not available

SRIRAMANAN K one month ago

you can check on internet for papers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Sir i have completely solved arihant and disha publication books for bitsat ,solved practice papers from gkp publication, from askiitians website too and previous year papers ..Will it be...

Very great effort... Now you start meditation for 30 minutes everyday and just attempt a last practice paper and count your last score before final score.. All the best
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

is gkp publication nice

akshat 6 days ago
View all Questions »