which is the best crash cource material for iitjee 2011

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Since you have very less time left kaysons education crash course is the best. Before buying you contact me first..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is a iit jee

Hello Student, First of all it is not simply ‘a IIT JEE‘ it is “THE IIT JEE“, which is said to be world’s toughest engineering entrance exam. Clearing this exam...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 28 days ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi one month ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe one month ago
I am having a great problem regarding my speed for JEE.Plss help me

If you are worried about the speed of your preparation: 1. To consolidate your concepts, start with basic concepts, move to solving questions and gradually based on the same concept, solve...
  img
Ravi one month ago
doppeler effect

Hi, When wave energy like sound or radio waves travels from two objects, the wavelength can seem to be changed if one or both of them are moving. This is called the Doppler effect. The...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
Sir, What do you suggest..... Textile Technology in IIT Delhi or Bio Tech (daul degree) in IIT Delhi....?

Hi See both the branches are of almost same level so its best if you what you like in both. Do you like bio then you can chose Bio Tech otherwise choose Textile. Thanks & Regards, Arun...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

textile technology of course.If you want the tag go for textile technology.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 6 months ago
View all Questions »