which is the best crash cource material for iitjee 2011

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Since you have very less time left kaysons education crash course is the best. Before buying you contact me first..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
from where can i dwnld iit mathematics by a das gupta or rd objective?

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , it is best for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
I got chance in jadavpur university (EIE), EEE in bit patna,chemical engineering in nit durgapur(in spot round), ceramic engineering in nit rourkella(in spot round) please suggest me which...

You sholud take in different factors and note them down. Rank then all the choices depending upon requirement. You can consider academic interest, placements ,Higher education scenario ,...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 days ago
Sir Please rank these branches in terms of scope and job opportunities: CS, electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical, civil, ocean engg & naval architecture, materials science & engg.

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
can someone please give the closing ranks for cse nit warangal in 2 nd round and 3 rd round in 2013 under general category and obc category also.. pls

Closing ranks for GEN category (HS-Home state),AIR(All india rank): National Institute of Technology, Warangal-CSE-Round 3- 2411 (HS) &1921(AIR) National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy 10 days ago

How come the closing rank in homestate is more for 2 nd round than the third round..?!

swetha 9 days ago
View all Questions »