which is the best crash cource material for iitjee 2011

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Since you have very less time left kaysons education crash course is the best. Before buying you contact me first..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 25 days ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 21 days ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 3 months ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
iit bhu cse( dual ) or dce cse or ece iit guwahati?

Hello student, IIt bhu cse dual degree is better from all the above options and it has very good placements All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago

go to dce/nsit if you want to enjoy good social life, get distracted, not study and learn anything, and get lots of free time and good placements. faculty and syllabus is really not good...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
Sir, I have 3 options... 1. BITS Pilani MSc. Maths then after studying well after an year i can get CS.In all I have to spend an year extra at BITS 2.I may get CS at NSIT.My JEE MAINS RANK...

First of all if you consider the BITS reputation then you can go for M.Sc maths there but this is a very risky process. Not only you have to study 1 year extra but also there is no surity...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »