DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Beryllium and aluminium exihbit many proprties which are similar. But the two element differ in

(a) forming covalent hallides
(b) forming polymeric hydrides
(c) exhibiting maximum covalancy
(d) exhibiting amphoteric nature in their oxides

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

answer is (c)

exhibiting maximum covalancy !

Please approve if the answer is correct

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?

The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.

Akshit Matthew 15 days ago
sir i am studying in nsit delhi (mpae) and gave a jee mains reattempt and acc to rank i am gettinb dtu mech . so should i change my college but i want to pursue upsc after btech . so please ...

I will advice u to take admission into dtu mech as it is liitle bit superior college than nsit in all aspects and also in nsit ur stream is also not good and not have much scope its ur wish ...

ng29 21 days ago
I got 182 marks in jee main 2015 and expecting 85% in boards. Can i get mnit jaipur? If yes, then which branch? Can u please tell me the lastyear’s cutoff for jee main barch for mnit jaipur?

last year 197 in jee main and 97% in board get mnit jaipur C.S. in first round so you must wait for third round for CS approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

To get to know about last year’s cut off list, the official website of the university may be visited..along with that the latest updatescan also be recorded...if you could not make it in...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago

check previous year jee mains opening and closing rank in csab site. it will give you a much better idea

vb 19 days ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh one month ago
View all Questions »