Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Beryllium and aluminium exihbit many proprties which are similar. But the two element differ in

(a) forming covalent hallides
(b) forming polymeric hydrides
(c) exhibiting maximum covalancy
(d) exhibiting amphoteric nature in their oxides

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

answer is (c)

exhibiting maximum covalancy !

Please approve if the answer is correct

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 9 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 9 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 9 months ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy 10 days ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 11 days ago
i got 93996 air and 3035 in sc category … which college could i get …. i am from uttar pradesh... i want either cs or ee or me or ece??? plzz help sir

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
Sir which book you woluld consider for physics which can help me build my concept`s ,please suggerst me a book which is best known for its theory and have some good numericals

Dear Student, stay focused and use NCERT books as base books and refer to some other competitive books in the market,JEE is NOT tough. You Just need to develop a natural interest in...

2016 years ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off