Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

Beryllium and aluminium exihbit many proprties which are similar. But the two element differ in

(a) forming covalent hallides
(b) forming polymeric hydrides
(c) exhibiting maximum covalancy
(d) exhibiting amphoteric nature in their oxides

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

answer is (c)

exhibiting maximum covalancy !

Please approve if the answer is correct

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...

Yes You have a chance to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
hello sir,in jee mains counslling next round spotround counsilling aaa?

Please be updated on the official website of jee mains regarding the schedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Which are most scoring subject in IIT JEE and on which subject should we concentrate for highest scores.

Dear Student, You can focus on chemistry to score more. But to get into good NITs and any IITs, you must have good command over all the three subjects. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????

Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 23 days ago

I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...

Himanshu 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off