Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   Beryllium and aluminium exihbit many proprties which are similar. But the two element differ in

(a) forming covalent hallides
(b) forming polymeric hydrides
(c) exhibiting maximum covalancy
(d) exhibiting amphoteric nature in their oxides

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

answer is (c)

exhibiting maximum covalancy !

Please approve if the answer is correct

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 2 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 2 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE
BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G
navneet 2 months ago
both are good bt pilani is more better
navneet 2 months ago
sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced
Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
Avinash 2 months ago
Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
STRESSFULL SITUATION !!!! I am in 12 th and current studying for IIT-JEE 2016, i always try my best to clear my doubts in my coaching institute, i try to study as long as i can , but the...
I totally understand. 12 th std is extremely stressful because the student has to manage both entrance and boards. Firstly, i’d ask you to not panic so much, it’s okay to not have friends,...
Neeti 2 months ago
You are most welcome :) you can always ask us when you need help, with doubts or even when you need a little motivation :)
Neeti 2 months ago
Thank you for the advice :)....
Sarang Patil 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details