Beryllium and aluminium exihbit many proprties which are similar. But the two element differ in

(a) forming covalent hallides
(b) forming polymeric hydrides
(c) exhibiting maximum covalancy
(d) exhibiting amphoteric nature in their oxides

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

answer is (c)

exhibiting maximum covalancy !

Please approve if the answer is correct

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 8 days ago
sir, when i login to jeeadv to know the seat alloted to me will i have to pay right then or can i login again to pay the fee pls tell

you have to pay the fee before the next round allotment deadline at the respective iit you got, you can login and logout, but you have keep the deadline in mind.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
Sir, I have got a rank of 3052 can you plz suggest me where I can get admission. I am a general ctegory student and my domicile is in bihar. Plz rply soon. Shahid

Hi Please specify in which medical entrance exam you have got this rank. This will help us to answer your question more appropriately.
  img
Sumreet Johar 15 days ago
As posted in my ques : Jee mains: 124 CBSE :94.6% and Gen. Category. My Homestate is Punjab. Tell me good college options over here. Please help :’( :’(

The best college within the state remains the NIT at Jalandhar. Other good colleges would be PEC, Chandigarh Engieering College, Chitkara. You can also condider Thapar. Thanks & Regards,...
  img
Dinesh one month ago

Hello Student, Expected rank – 10000-20000. You can get probably NIT jalandhar CS. cut off was 12000. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
Scorecard: JEE Advance : 200/360 BITSAT : 370 Interests: CSE>Electronics>Mech What should be my preferece order while choice filling? What among IIT/BITS would be the best option for me?

Hi Nihkil, You should try for the all the three branches at old IITs 1 st (except BHU & Dhanabad). If you dont get there, then you should definitely go to BITS Pilani for CSE. Good Luck!...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

for you bits philani cse is good

t sai teja one month ago
View all Questions »