coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

is Morrison boyd and P.bahadur and op tandon physical chemistry

enough for chem???

is hc verma problems enough for physics or irodov has to be tried??

Ā 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vikas

Yes its eough for Chemistry.

For physics just do H C Verma and D C Pandey.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‰. Well ā€¦..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. ā€¦................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA 2 years ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?

Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago

i hv heard there is a institution in hyderabad which is mainly for bitsat preparation ā€¦...do anyone knows about it.....if thn plz give me complete info abt it...

mansi dabriwal one year ago

Naryana and Srichaitanya have united to form a batch called China batch. You can go to that batch if u r a topper. otherwise go to FIT-JEE

Vasanth Bhaskara one year ago
I got 135 marks in manipal btech entrance. Will I be able to get Electronics or should i go for retest?

You may wait for the merit list and then only anything may be declared whether you may get a reputed institution or the branch of your choice, till the time you may try getting information...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

last year rank to get electronics branch is nearly about 3300. so if you are able to get a rank lower than this you will be able to score a seat in manipal university,electronics branch...

SAHIL 13 days ago
View all Questions Ā»

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off