FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what i need to perfectly do to get AIR 1 in IIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Niraj

For getting a top rank you need a good guidance of a good coaching and hard work. and it also very mush depends on your ability and grasping power.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the product of (3+6i)(4-7i)?

do it yourself

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer is 54+3i In future try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure. The universities are SVNIT, Surat NIT,...

abhinaipadachuru 6 days ago

54+3i

Aakash 10 days ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Hi. I was not able to understand the syllabus in my intermediate text books(Telugu Akademi). Will you please tell me the books for the preparation of BIITSAT which can be easily understood...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

There are avalibillity of Telugu academy entrance exam books not normal telugu academy text books.If you prepare from that or from arihant or RD.Sharma. In future the universities which...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago

you can use cengage material for preparation

sajid 13 days ago
DOB 2 Q296 page 415

The correct answer is (a) Riboflavin (vitamin B2, vitamin G, lactoflavin) a heat-stable B complex vitamin that functions as a component of FAD and FMN for the reversible transfer of...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago
please arrange The NITs in North india and central india according to the ECE,EE AND EEE BRANCHES RESPECTIVELY pleas reply soon!

MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLGY ALLAHABAD NIT ROURKELA MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL MALAVIYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, JAIPUR NIT KURUKSHETRA...
  img
Avinash yesterday

sir NIT DELHI?

Revti Raman yesterday
View all Questions »