There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what i need to perfectly do to get AIR 1 in IIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Niraj

For getting a top rank you need a good guidance of a good coaching and hard work. and it also very mush depends on your ability and grasping power.

All the best.                                                           

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta 3 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%
You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study
you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.
lokesh palingi one year ago
I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.
Ashfaq Khan one year ago
pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise
komalpreet one year ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?
yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
5 from each subject?
Samrat one year ago
in which coaching do i get admission for jee2010 in lucknow but not very costly because i belong to a middle classs family
Hi i wud suggest u for FIITJEE , coz its a widely spread institute and has got good study material. The test series of FIITJEE are on an all india basis and are very competitive with a very ...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details