There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   what i need to perfectly do to get AIR 1 in IIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Niraj

For getting a top rank you need a good guidance of a good coaching and hard work. and it also very mush depends on your ability and grasping power.

All the best.                                                           

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati one month ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha one month ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 2 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 2 months ago
Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 17 days ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 17 days ago
Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do
Contat them regarding this.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.
Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Which top branches can I get in NIT Rourkela with AIR-9479 in JEE Main 2015 ,state of eligibility- Odisha
I will suggest you to visit the official website of jee mains to know the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds of NIT_Rourkela. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
You need to visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela as well as JEE mains to check the actual status of your standing over there, if you have cracked in ther, well and good otherwise go...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details