ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hey ..........can u tell me abut this new coaching technology produced .............

http://21iitjee.com/ 

how is this ???? will it be best for droppers also ??????? will it be best freshers  only ????????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Its a good coaching and equally good for freshers and droppers.......

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What chapters do I have to study to score atleast 40% in chemistry..??'cause I'm not at all good in chemistry

If you are student of class XII Here is the list of scoring chapters Solid State Surface Chemistry P block elements General Principles of extraction of elements D and f block Coordination...
  img
Gaurav 16 days ago

i reccomend u to start with organic chemistry as it had highest weightage and interesting also then proceed to chapter like pblock , metallurgy , salt analysis by reading notes quickly then...

ng29 16 days ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 9 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 9 months ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 10 months ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 10 months ago
Sir,I have been alloted chemical science and technology in my 1st allotment letter in councelling of 2013 . I am not intrested in research related work in chem I am not happy with what ive...

Hi, The chemical science isnt all about research. There are numerous applications as well which may interest you. The job prospect of Chemical is also bright. Although there is not lot of...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Lol the answer is too late I an in 3 rd Sem EE in IIT Patna right now. #toolate askiitians

Ashwani Kumar 7 months ago

Lol the answer is too late I an in 3 rd Sem EE in IIT Patna right now. #toolate askiitians

Ashwani Kumar 7 months ago
My Son got 162 in Jee main, CBSE board % 95.6 from Tamilnadu. Category -OBC (NCL). 1.What is the chances of getting Computer science and Engg. in NIT Trichy? What is the most likely chance...

Hello Dear parent, The expected air wil be around 30000, the chances are low , the computer science engineering branch closes at much better ranks.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
View all Questions »