Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Find the first derivative and second derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent varible.

y = 6x2 – 10x – 5x2 [here 2 is square]
y = sin x + cos x

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

First derivative is:

dy/dx=12x-10-10x=2x-10

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

thnx

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 10 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 10 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 10 months ago
scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj 12 days ago
Bits pilani chemical engineering or DTU mathematics and computing? ...placements and jobs to be the priority. PLZZ answer soon

None is less than the other in any regards, you better visit the official websites of both and see the difference in terms of quality education and placements and wherever you find a better ...

BITS Pilani chemical

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply

As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...

Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off