ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Find the first derivative and second derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent varible.

y = 6x2 – 10x – 5x2 [here 2 is square]
y = sin x + cos x

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

First derivative is:

dy/dx=12x-10-10x=2x-10

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

thnx

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
any helpfull tip to get minimum 100 marks in iit jee(i am candidate of reserved category)?

Hi Assuming that you have all your preparation in place there are a few tips you can keep in mind : - Go for categories/topics/questions where you are strong first. - Decide early within...
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 days ago

Go to the concepts of subjects comprehensively. Attempt previous years questions..\ Also attemt any mock tests..... These steps would be very helpfull..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
Sir,can u guide me with top engineering colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering and with good job opurtunity. Thank You

Top colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering in India in context of Job Scenario are: IIT DELHI IIT BOMBAY IIT KANPUR IIT KHARAGPUR BITS PILANI Thery have very good placement records for...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
Anyone having link to free SL loney?

Dear Student, You can get link to this book on some popular torrentz but direct link can not be shared Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

This book is not available online....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Sir i have got 110 marks in jee mains and expecting 88% in nios board exam.What will b my expected rank and what r my chances of getting any nit or iiit?

In GEN cat, very very rare chances....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

as nios board is different from cbse and calculation for rank in jee main is also different ur marks in jee main is just on cut off line 88 in nios is equal to around 92-93 in boards , u had...

ng29 29 days ago
View all Questions »