Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Find the first derivative and second derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent varible.

y = 6x2 – 10x – 5x2 [here 2 is square]
y = sin x + cos x

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

First derivative is:

dy/dx=12x-10-10x=2x-10

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

thnx

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
WHAT IS PAPER1 OR PARER2 etc. in iit? how to write iit jee advanced

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) has two papers.Paper 1 is for engineering aspirants whereas paper 2 is for architecture students.
  img
Bhavya 12 days ago

paper 1 is refered to jee mains exam and paper 2 is refered to jee advance exam. only person who cleared paper 1 means jee mains can give jee advanced means paper 2 thanks and approve

SAHIL 12 days ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?

DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...

ritu goyal 7 years ago
Sir am belongs to telangana state and am studying in andhra pradesh state in a course of pre university course now am in 2 nd year of this p.u.course then, for which state i will be a local ...

Hello Prapul Your origianl nativity is TS but you are studing in AP. you will get local category under AP only

Gaddam Chethan 3 months ago

hello, you belongs to the ap state….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….............................

raj kumar 20 days ago

u comes under AP because your puc acedemic records are in andhra ...so you should attempt JEEMAINS as andhra student....

kalyan 7 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off