Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Find the first derivative and second derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent varible.

y = 6x2 – 10x – 5x2 [here 2 is square]
y = sin x + cos x

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

First derivative is:

dy/dx=12x-10-10x=2x-10

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

thnx

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
What all i​got to do in order to make it to iitb cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Is bharti bhawan's physics D MUKHERJI sufficient for bitsat for problem solving and for theory DC pandey??

Fpr Questions you can also go for HC Verma and theory first of all cover NCERT n then you can move to HC Verma along with DC Pandey
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Dear student Yes you can go for Mukherji along with DC Pandey for thoery but don’t neglect your NCERT.You can also go for H.C.Verma and Pradeep for problem solving.
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

yeah both are good books :)
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Sir, My BITSAT 2016 score is 314. Between BITS – EEE or E&I at Hyderabad or Goa and getting CS at VJTI, Mumbai. shall I prefer BITS over VJTI. CS is generally my first choice.

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

HI TEJAS YOU SHOULD OPT FOR CS AT VJTI FIRST OF ALL YOU SHOULD SURELY FOLLOW YOUR INTEREST. MOREOVER VJTI IS A GOOD COLEGE WITH GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS. SO YOU SHOULD GO FOR VJTI ONLY

SAHIL 26 days ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash one year ago

I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off