ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Find the first derivative and second derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent varible.

y = 6x2 – 10x – 5x2 [here 2 is square]
y = sin x + cos x

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

First derivative is:

dy/dx=12x-10-10x=2x-10

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

thnx

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 hours ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 hours ago

so should i gap for 1 year to give my 12 th again

ajit 6 hours ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 2 days ago
which is the most important as well as scoring topics in jee for physics chemistry and maths?

for chemistry its surely qualitative analysis

Kavach Gupta one year ago

for maths its coordinate and for physics its waves and thermodynamics

Kavach Gupta one year ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.

The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »