DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Find the first derivative and second derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent varible.

y = 6x2 – 10x – 5x2 [here 2 is square]
y = sin x + cos x

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

First derivative is:

dy/dx=12x-10-10x=2x-10

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

thnx

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?

You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
  img

Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...

Soneel Verma one month ago
i want to knw dat video games X Box is product of which company?????

Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console produced by Microsoft Corporation. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony's PlayStation 2 and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details