Find the first derivative and second derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent varible.

y = 6x2 – 10x – 5x2 [here 2 is square]
y = sin x + cos x

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

First derivative is:

dy/dx=12x-10-10x=2x-10

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

thnx

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 20 days ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 20 days ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 20 days ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
I am needing to confirm an answer for simple valve question. I have a control valve that has an inlet pressure of 100psi. It has an outlet pressure of 25 psi. The spool (piston) has a 5 in2...

Dear student, You should proceed as follows: a) First calculate the inlet velocity V1 i) Calculate CSA of inlet (A1) ii) Calculate CSA of outlet (A2) Using this you can find theInlet...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 15 days ago
which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 4 years ago
View all Questions »