Find the first derivative and second derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent varible.

y = 6x2 – 10x – 5x2 [here 2 is square]
y = sin x + cos x

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

First derivative is:

dy/dx=12x-10-10x=2x-10

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

thnx

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 days ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 6 days ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Which amongest the following is the best in terms of stream and college both considered together? CSE at Thapar University ECE at PEC, Chandigarh ECE at IIIT- Allahabad I have these 3...

Based on the previous records of the admission , placements and internships the choices given by you can be arranged in the following order CSE at Thapar University ECE at IIIT- Allahabad...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Let me know askIITians Online Coching program.

hi amit, ask I ITians offers you a unique feature whereby you can study the topics you are weak in. Sometimes while preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE and other engineering exams you are unable...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 4 years ago
View all Questions »