ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Find the first derivative and second derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent varible.

y = 6x2 – 10x – 5x2 [here 2 is square]
y = sin x + cos x

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

First derivative is:

dy/dx=12x-10-10x=2x-10

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

thnx

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna one month ago

Please

RON one month ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 3 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 3 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 3 months ago
The value of x-y x-y when x=2 & y= -2

Substitute the values of x and y in the expression 2-(-2) 2-(-2) =2-(-2) 2+2 =2-(-2) 4 =2-(16) =2-16 =-14...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

parthasarathy 3 months ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.

Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago

Alpana Singhal 5 years ago
i am a class 11 student. I would like to know what i should do and how much marks should i get in jee mains and advanced, how much percentile in CBSE board exams so that i would get a rank

Starts preparation for JEE now onwards... Don’t give importance to 11 th exams and tests. IIT is much bigger than all this. 70% in 11 th is enough, while u need to work harder in 12 th.

Kshitij K one month ago
View all Questions »