DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Find the derivative of given functions w.r.t corresponding independent variable.

1. y = X2 + x + 8
2. y = x2 + sin x
3. y = tan x + cot x
4. s = 5t3 – 3t5
5. y = 5 sin x

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

y=x2+x+8

dy/dx=2x+1

d2y/dx2=2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

please tell me where to go or where to click

for chnging  my pic. 

i m not getting

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 19 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 15 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 15 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 15 days ago
In today’s mock allotment i have got aerospace b. tech in iit kharagpur and i can most probably also get integrated dual degree in aerospace in iit madras... which one should i prefer??

Go for Dual degree at IIT Madras Aerospace... Placement of IIT M is quiet better than IIT K in the same domain....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago
coming 131 in jee adv 2015 ...i amfrom SC catagory ...any chances to get into iits??

You can compare your predicticted rank with last years cutoffs . link for rank predictor is http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

It can be finalised after checking the cutoff list of IIT, it seems like you may make it; as last year the IIT cutoff list for Sc was 80 on wards, but nothing can be surely said just on the ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

u can get a good branch like mech in iit guwahati,and its for sure that u will get a good course in new IIT’s

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
how can i prepare for iit after passing class 12th since there is no availability of coaching centre in my city?

Dear shashank You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. Cleck here to know ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »