Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   If f(x) = 4x + 3

Find f(f(2))

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

f(2) = 4(2) + 3 =8+3=11

f(f(2))=11                    (because f(2) has not any variable)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya one month ago
Why opposite charges attract each other

I am not totally sure, but I think that it's a give and take situation where the interaction (being in each other's proximity) forces one pole to 'give up' a number of electrons to get into...

Monarch one month ago

Fundamental property is not required complete explanation is required

Monarch one month ago

IF is the Fundamental Property of nature, it is fact.

shubham sharda one month ago
roatation part 4 doubts

what is the answer that you are getting, pls upload your solution. unless you upload the solution, we cant suggest where you are going wrong...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago

Dear student, Can you please tell us how did you attempt to do the question. You are required to find the net force at the centre due to which the body is moving. the other way to find the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 7 months ago

sir,it’s beena long time since i stuied rotation.avtually,i am an enrolled student of askiitians in gold25 batch and i had posted the question long ago(when discussion board facility was not...

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
Is 420 competitive score to crack this year on open category

You are talking about which exam?????????????????
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

In AIPMT it is not sufficient .

Adarsh yesterday
View all Questions »