If f(x) = 4x + 3

Find f(f(2))

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

f(2) = 4(2) + 3 =8+3=11

f(f(2))=11                    (because f(2) has not any variable)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak one month ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 2 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 months ago
Please tell me the steps, from the beginning how to access the current classroom. I was told to go to the classroom resources, but i couldnt find so. Please help. Urgent

Please find your answer below. Is the IIT JEE/AIMPT prepration booster dilogue box disturbing you??? so to go to the current class room, just click the white space down to school exams+...

Yugabrat Gogoi 2 months ago

thank u yar

Swagat Bordoloi 2 months ago

no probs

Yugabrat Gogoi 2 months ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

JEE Main State Rank is calculated by taking into account the performance of student in JEE Main and the qualifying examination in that state. JEE Main State Rank will be considered when...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch at NIT CALICUT?

Harikrishnan M B 5 months ago
View all Questions »