If f(x) = 4x + 3

Find f(f(2))

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

f(2) = 4(2) + 3 =8+3=11

f(f(2))=11                    (because f(2) has not any variable)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 2 months ago
sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago
I am working hard but not scoring well in my coaching tests as well as school test due to silly mistakes. What shoild I do?

You should be able to identify the different problems in every subjects. Try to find out the pattern in the mistakes you do. If you are able to identify this then you can definately...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is the scope of civil engineering for girls?i’m much intersted in it.Let me know about higher study options,job opportunities in india and abroad.

Civil engineers design and supervise the creation of structures. Not just buildings - civil engineers work on everything from tunnels and dams, to highways and airports, to water and sewer...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Nowadays, girls/women do all the professional activities that have only done by boys/men a few decades before! Girls/women are there in the fields of defence services, aeronautics, driving...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
Can you please tell me the easiest topics for scoring for JEE

Co-ordinate and 3d geometry in maths. Inorganic chemistry in chemistry. Sound,friction,gravitation,vectors and calculus in physics. Please approve my answer by clicking approved if you liked...

Shrey 8 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 5 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »