Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   If f(x) = 4x + 3

Find f(f(2))

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

f(2) = 4(2) + 3 =8+3=11

f(f(2))=11                    (because f(2) has not any variable)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav one month ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

LNMIIT MECHANICAL vs JP NOIDA SEC -128 CS.......WHICH IS BETTER??

Here the priority should be decided based on both college and branch. CS is better branch than MECH interms of placements,oppurtunities. JP NOIDA is better than LNMIIT as per ranking is...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago
i have got 81 marks in jee mains 2015 and expecting above 85% in board. Will i get any NITs??

Although the chances are very rare, but it also depends on state reservation … Hope for the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

Very rare chances but yes u can surely get some good private engineering college

Mantavya 7 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »