ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

yesterday i posted a qu and here in info box it is showing that 3 ans have come but the ans are nowhere to be found. Is there any other way to see the answer.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
range of myrank

Hi student, Pls go to this link Use our rank predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 11 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
what is plasmolysis?

Plasmolysis is the process in which cells lose water in a hypertonic solution. The reverse process, cytolysis, can occur if the cell is in a hypotonic solution resulting in a lower external...

Malar Jeyaseelan 5 months ago

Plamolysis is the process in which a cell shrinks when placed it in a hypertonic solution.

Adarsh yesterday
i got 67 in jee main and expecting 85% in cbse board exams.....category-sc askiitians rank predictor is showing my predicted AIR- 57886 is this rank more or less correctly predicted? if not...

i check it at another site and get your rank b/w 41000-53000 .approve if useful

ankit goyal 20 days ago

resonance’s rank predictor is not crrct.the ranks they r showing r the ranks without board marks.i dont thnk 41000-53000 ranks has been shown by resonance coz there predicted rank is in...

Arijit Saha 20 days ago

rank u see is for general category .i send u a link, pl check it.[ resonance.ac.in/jee-main-answer-key-solutions/jee-main-2015-rank-predictor.php] . u get your rank via yor mail. approve if...

ankit goyal 19 days ago
reproduction in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj one month ago
View all Questions »